Sinnoh

We all have docked in sinnoh and guess what? Those pirates are SOOOOOOOOOOOO nasty! Why hello! Misty saved the ship and I saved the captains! Both of us did so much about them!

" May"

And this is what they treat us! By chaining us in prison! As soon as we were about to dock captain Andrew ordered That cold guy also known as Paul to chain us in prison!!!

"Mmmaaaaayyyy"

And when we asked they said that we will escape! Hello we didn't save them and this ship for nothing!
" May!"
We did it for earning respect Mister! He can't just lock us in

" MAY!!"

I heard Misty's yell and looked at her. She took out a hair pin. I grinned as she unlock her hands and feet and rushed to me to do the same.

" Misty the ship is half empty so how will we escape and go find Dawn?" I asked as the tried to unlock the door.

" Let's talk about it later."

The lock opened as we rushed out. Quickly we went to our room and grab our Pokemon and our bag.
************************************
You think this chapter is over then your wrong scroll down
************************************
" So where are we going to find her?, In the castle? Thats Impossible." Misty said trying to think where she actually could be.

I focused and remembered my dream..... Could it be? I started to smell as i quickly ran away.... Misty was taken back a bit but then broke into a run to match my pace.

" May I know where are we going?" She asked. I ignore her as I followed the familiar smell. I immediately bumped into someone. That someone fall on the ground as Misty immediately pulled my hand and we hide somewhere.

" What were you up to!" She hissed. Urgh life is boring when will it get interesting?

I looked at the one I was bumped and it was Kenny.... Wait Kenny was in my dream! We better follow him.

" Listen I will tell you everything later but we have to follow Kenny." I said as we followed him.

I explained to her what was my dream as she gasps and glares draggers at him.

We soon reached ..... A....... Hut? What? I narrowed my eyes.

Kenny came out and was heading somewhere. " Misty you follow Kenny and I check that hut see ya!" I said as I quickly went in the hut.

Someone suddenly put a hand on my shoulder. I gulped as I turn around and saw Paul. I immediately cover his mouth with my hand as I 'shh' him which was one of the daring things I have ever done as .... Well, he is scary!

Then I focused my eyes on the inside of hut. There was Something I can't see so I removed my hand and walk towards it.

 There was Something I can't see so I removed my hand and walk towards it

A locket? It seems awfully familiar.
Wait, Dawn!!! That's Dawn locket! Only three princesses has locket and it's me, Misty and Dawn! I quickly took that locket and put it in my pocket.