the royal symbol

Read the bold if your in hurry and want to get over with the a/n

Alright guys I need to ask you something IMPORTANT RELATED TO STORY. No I am not discontinuing it.

What I want to ask is.......... I have thought of some serious twist in this story(already mentioned in the summary that "anything can happen") and then I will end the story right there and start a new one and STOP RIGHT THERE! DON'T SAY ANYTHING LEMME FINISH!!!!! The "new story" is not new, its actually will be continual of escape from royalty. You know, books in series? If not then think I am making new seasons of same anime. Its similar idea. So in order to read that story I have to finish this story. Its taken more than a year. Besides I have to focus on my school since I have boards this year, and also write a few chapters of 'wish to be with you'. So what I am asking you is your permission of making this story in series. Should I do it or not. If you leave it up to me it will be taken as a vote to continue in series. so give me a direct answer Yes (continue in series) or No(continue in this same book)

Okay now if you want you can go and read the chapter.

Why I want to continue in series is I can get a new idea. If I lost the drift I have to reread this whole story which will not only be tiresome but torture for my eyes. Besides I can get more good ideas if in series.of all books I have read in real life I have been hooked to the books in series more often. And also if you were to read a book with so many chapters as a new reader you'll rather not. Plus books in series may attract a bit of attention of readers you know? Its up to your decision so yeah. After all I write for you all you know, not just me. Im not getting anything(except fun time reading your comments ,your stories, having fun chit chats, pulling each other's leg, speaking(typing)nonstop, and also teasing, pulling legs of our ship's characters! I could not ask more.)

BELOW THE CHAPTER BEGINS!!!

Leaf was very angry. How could May not tell her that's there is a letter for her!?! How dare she! Even if she is a princess but she isn't their princess now is she? She is the one held captive and doesn't have any right to not give the letter to leaf.

Leaf knew better than anyone that Hayley Knows how to cover her tracks. This means she isn't the one on the ship. Then who? Who else could have given the letter to May? Could it be possible that May was with Hayley? Well she never knew her before but what are the chances?

 Leaf thought about the conversation with Driya,Hikari and Princess Mistfire. Driya said she was a friend of Hayley. And since may is really close to Driya, as it appears most of the time, she may have a hand in it. Of course! Why else would May and Misty be comfortable like they belong here when they were kidnapped. Also, as far as she remembers Misty did said something about a message from Hayley for Leaf when they were fighting. Hikari , Driya , Misty and May must have a part in it! How stupid of Leaf! She remembered never to trust anyone except the crew members! Pirates can never be friends with royal blood now can they? Princess Mistfire and Maybelle just proved it didn't they? Anger boiled inside her as she tried to control it. Her past has already taught her not to trust even her own friends. How can she let her guard down? And that too in front of some silly princesses!! Tears blurred her vision but she held them back and thought about what to do.

Leaf wandered aimlessly around the ship. Unaware whether she should approach to May and ask her when and how did she got the letter and yell at her for not telling her OR help the pirates to dock safely to the island.

Leaf kept on thinking until a thought stuck her. If this letter is given by Hayley, through someone else then it's sure that it hides a secret message too. Her eyes widen. She rushed to her room, grabbed a candle and lit it. The words on the letter soon vanished as a new sentences come up.