Boys hardest day

I yawned as I woke up during.....will let's say 3am. I am not a early waker. Time to go sleep or let's start thinking about ..... guesses what Gary gave to leaf.... probably some flowers..he shouldn't give that as that is not a good gift! Those flowers get rotten after some days so no sense. I looked at the magical flower beside my bed and smiled, I really think that that flower was for me.... but by who?( Any guesses)

I really can't stand silence only filled with the sound of soothing water and some one giggling... HOLD IT???

I got up immediately and looked by the rooms window. Well can't see anything except water and two tiny figure surrounded by water Pokemon... those two look like a couple... one with raven hair and other with Orange.

HOLD on a second....MISTY!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!!? EHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE DOING WITH WELL LET ME GUESS A PIRATE?! SHE HATES THEM.

I got my phone and recorded the whole thing whatever happened... except I was disappointed they didn't kiss. Well who cares? (*cough* 🤔🙌).

7am.
"YOU GAVE HER A WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???" Driya's yell waked up the whole ship within seconds. As for me.... I was at the kitchen 'borrowing ' a ramen.

With driya

"YOU Mr- I don't think I'm perfect for leaf- gave her a flower!?! The best gift you came up with? Seriously!!"
Driya yelled at the top of the lungs because of -- must have guessed it- Gary oak.

It just happened that Gary showed her the picture of the gift that he gave leaf.

And driya didn't like that AS a person who already has a boyfriend (Red) and someone (gary) liked her and for a gift as for proposal to his feelings to leaf( who thought Gary is a a** since

And driya didn't like that AS a person who already has a boyfriend (Red) and someone (gary) liked her and for a gift as for proposal to his feelings to leaf( who thought Gary is a a** since....she saw him with that girl) would mean a perfect heart breaking news.

" listen I don't need your judgement about what I'll give her besides YOU CAN'T FIND SOMETHING ON THIS SHIP!!" Gary shouted annoyed.

" Don't talk to me like that or else instead of your finger I'll love to break your arm and see you with a bleeding nose!!" Hearing that Gary came (slightly) to his senses but as for driya....she was too preoccupied with yelling at Gary that she didn't notice That leaf entered the room with the roses .

" MR WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" She yelled causing driya to calm down into her senses.

" YOU KNOW very well that this flowers were given to you by the person I hate the most! And you gave it to me! With a card saying ' hey bitch love yah!' "She yelling throwing the object that was in her hand at Gary's face which he dodged. Leaf ran out of the room crying.

" wait I didn't give you these flowers!"

Instead of the red roses it was black roses.