A Gift? Party?

I immediately catched up with Gary but he took a quick turn. I immediately stopped running and was face to face with Mr Wall only a few centimeters apart ,Mr Wall is a wall. But Driya wasn't quick as she bumped into me and both of us crashed into the wall.

Driya quickly got up and ran towards the direction where gary ran, abounding me. Urgh If I would just have got aside then I wouldn't have a nose bleed now. Yup my nose is bleeding but don't worry! It's a simple nose bleed.

I quickly took a bandage out of my bag and fix it on my nose ( remember the secret bag place at a secret place?) And then followed Driya who wasn't much far then me. I saw Driya bumped into soledad oh yay! Dont abound me next time Driya!Mwahahaha... she is Getting scolded by soledad. I sneakered and then as silent as a mouse I was able to cross them.

Soon I was in front of Gary's room. Breathing heavenly I opened the door. It made a creep sound as I went in. I looked almost everywhere the bathroom,below the bed,at the balcony, below the kitchen floor, kitchen but couldn't find gary. I thought of giving up as I already checked every single place, untill I heard something break. The sound came from the balcony.

I opened the door but saw no one. I looked down and saw it was a brick. I smirked and then secretly climbed up and saw gary staring at the sun. I looked at the time 1:30 pm. Urgh how can he tolerate the heat? Well I have to save my ship so I silently sat near gary without him noticing.

I just stared at the clouds untill I felt someone behind, I looked behind and smiled.The person then sat on Gary's right while I was on the left.

" So you finally got out of soledad scolding huh Driya?" I asked. Gary was then startled and his right foot slipped. Quickly without giving a much thought we grab Gary.

Me of course at left and Driya at the right. Both of us pulled him up and giggled at his shocked face.

" Now now gary what shall I say to a clumsy person like you." Driya teased. Gary glared at her and then faced me

" Weren't she a shy girl?" Gary asked looking at me ignoring her. I looked at her and then gary.

" Girls aren't shy. They always think before they do anything after all you all did kidnapped her. And she won't let her gaurd down too." I said as a give a small smile to Driya.

" Okay and why are you here?" He said pointing at Driya. The next thing that happened was, Driya immediately grab his fingers and the broke it.

" Oh...... My....... gosh" I gasp seeing the scene. Gary face was hilarious!

" First It's rude to point

Second Princess Maybelle was right about I won't let my gaurd down

Third I am here because I don't want my ship to sank. My oldrivalshipping ship sank." Driya said.

HOLD IT WHAT DID SHE CALLED ME!! AND hold it oldrivalshipping!!! Hey that's what the name I thought about them. I quickly pushed gary aside.

" First don't call me princess Maybelle just call me may

Second how did you know that gary and leaf shipping is known as oldrivalshipping?" I ask, her face was priceless too, just like me.

" You also named it oldrivalshipping?"

" Yah because a few days ago when you were kidnapped that day I thought of this ship name."

" I thought it today only."

" Looks like our thoughts matches now high five" I said raising my hand. Both of us high fived and started talking but someone had to interrupt.