She did it...

Dedicated to all my silent readers! Today I can proudly present you

The last chapter of this book! The next book of this series will be entitled "The Mysterious Girl" by yours truly. 

Previously with May's Group

"B-B-But what does that means?" I stuttered. All of us who had weapons drew them out and got into the circle, with the non-weapon people in the circle.

"Guess you found us huh?"A female voice said. It was a familiar one. A girl landed beside us with a smirk, Misty's eyes widen when she realized who it was. I was too busy to notice. My whole focus was on the shadow behind her that revealed herself.

"Iris!"Misty said

"Clare" I growled

I was taken back the moment Misty said that name, all I know is the fact that Iris was Misty's Sibling back in her past. Her parents died in an accident, and Iris and Misty took care of themselves. Something happened between them, their house was set on fire. Her sister was brainwashed by some friend of hers. That's when we came into the scene and saved her. I looked at Misty whose hair was casting a shadow on her face. I could sense it, she was sad about her past.

I looked at Clare as I growled. She was the reason why this all is happening in the first place! The reason we were kidnapped by pirates, the reason my father began beating us girls! SHE PUT HIM UNDER CONTROL THE MOMENT SHE ENTERED OUR LIFE! She transformed the father and king I knew to just a Plain King. The reason why we couldn't receive love from our father, the reason why we thought of ourselves as worthless pieces of trash. IT WAS ALL HER!

I...Can't believe it! After all these years, Iris.....She... Is in front of me! Tall and beautiful like she always was... The pain, the memories, they all are rushing back to me... I can't handle it... I don't care what happened in the past... I just want to hug my sister!...... May....I-I- am sorry, I just couldn't be the sister you wante-

"MASQUERAIN USE BUBBLE!" Soledad said as both I and Misty were drenched along with the others.

"Don't forget the dark pokemon lurking around girls! DON'T LET your emotions get the better of you!!" Soledad said as she released one of Drew's Pokeball. But what is Masquerain doing with her? Oh right... The rescue or healing squad was supposed to have one fighting and one flying pokemon long with some water pokemon. Just in case they would be needed.

"HAHAHA Wow, Princess Mistfir! Your friends are really a bunch of idiots you know. Hayley and Snake Pirates are sure better hahahahha" Iris laughed heartily, wiping the tears that came in her eyes from laughing.

Your laugh still sounds like an angel... SNAP OUT OF IT MISTY! You have been through a lot with May! SHE SHOWED YOU what a real sister is like! She made you feel happy once again. I don't have a choice that Iris is my sister, BUT I DO HAVE A CHANCE TO PUT THIS FIGHT TO AN END FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!

"You"ll be sorry to even meet me, Iris!" Misty yelled with a battle cry as she charged at her.

Raphael, Leonardo, and Michaelangelo charged at the ones who were hiding in the shadows. Good thing we have Ninjas on the team to save us! We sure will win that's for sure!!!

I charged at Clare, bringing out my sword as Misty fought with Iris with her fist. She was always good in close combat.

"Soledad, we have to leave! We have to get to Leaf right now! We don't have much time too!" Hikari said as she looked at Aisha, Nikita, and Princess Dawn. The five girls stealthily managed to leave the battle as they ran.