happy birthday!!

I sighed i don't think we will be able to organize a party for my dear sis..... It's 9 alright

" Er..... May it's me Gary!" I heard Gary as I went to open the door. I failed to give him a smile. Every year we used to celebrate Misty birthday like wow youll love it! But on this sea.... IDK.

" I got a surprise for you to see...."

On the other hand

All the girls except Nikita,Aisha and may were there.

" Well let's play something!" Hikari said.

" Dare 21? Or TDS" driya suggested.

" TRUTH DARE SITUATION YAH!" Misty yelled with happiness while others sweatdrop at her.

" Hikari you'll spin the bottle. The front side is question while other is answer." Dawn said. The bottled spinned very fast and stopped with it's first side facing Dawn and other side to Misty.

"Truth!" She said.

"What's about your locket?"

" Well this locket gives me power to sense grave danger that's all." Misty said. This ain't the time for them to know.
The bottle spinned again this time the front side is facing driya while other is facing leaf.

" Truth" she said  immediately.
" No more truth for the ones who choosed it."driya said feeling annoyed that truth is choosed always.

" Do you like Gary? Tell us what you feel in detail whenever he is around got that?" Driya said.

Leaf face turned light pink when she heard the word detail.

" Let's see, I don't think so and we-well we have been childhood friends as well as rivals too. But after some years I thought of Gary in a different angle, he was much of an a** whenever he was around That girl and I think I already mentioned you that I have a boyfriend Red!" Leaf said, her face was full of anger, exhaustion,confusion and ........even leaf doesn't want to admit.....hurt.

She was hurt when she found about Gary kissing someone  her girls pal group (other group of friends she had when she was 10).

She was confused about her feeling when she saw him speaking and laughing with that girl.

That time leaf had thought about suprising him on Valentine's day and bought something for him. Every year there would be a fair in the school yard where they spend time.  That's when she got to know what happened was true. She had tears in her eyes

Leaf ran to the spot when she was 4 or 5 and promised Gary that she'll be his wife. Falled on her knees feeling desperate about seeing those two together. She silently stood up and walked to the tree toughing the name of her and Gary which they wrote just the day next when  5 or 4 Gary proposed.

" Hey leaf you are here?" She heard a voice behind her. She immediately wiped out her tears and looked at the owner of the voice...... Red...... He was standing with red roses.

" Dare" leaf heard Dawn as she snapped out and looked at the bottle. Hikari grinned and whispered something to her.

"WHAT!!!! HELL HE WILL FIND OUT WITHIN SECONDS!! "

Everyone looked at hikari grinning and Dawn groaning. Then the groan turned into a grin as her face turned full of mischief.

" Okay the dare will be done later so right now." Hikari said spinning the bottle.

Soledad chanced came and with great courage choosed dare,misty was to ask the question.

" Either tell us about that experiment or do is go to captains bedroom right to his washroom and " the rest of the words remained unknown to everyone except Misty and soledad.