Pickup lines,

In the castle there was complete silence. No one was speaking a single word since they got to know that princess left.

There was no one that maids need to chase to make them wear dresses. There was no need to laugh when they see princess arguing when there are not even there.

Life in the castle was very quiet. Queen Caroline was feeling quiet ill and was lying on the bed .

Max was there by her side, checking her temperature.

" Max darling I think you should rest rather than wasting your time on me." She said as she looked at max with loving eyes.

" Mom my sisters are gone to Arceus know where and you are Ill now. As a son I have some responsibility." Max said as he wipe the sudden tears that was coming from his mom's eyes.

" Max i-*knock knock*" Caroline was cut by the knocking sound of the door.

"Come in!" Max said as a soldier entered. He bowed to my mom as a sign of respect.

" Queen Caroline we had been informed that princess dawn was again kidnapped from where she was first kidnapped." He said.

" What? Any sign of the kidnapper?" Caroline asked.

" We found a  red bandana, and a blood sample." He said.

" How did you get the blood sample?" Max asked.

" The gun had string attach to the injection which had unconscious liquid. The string transport the blood into a test tube." He explained.

" Show me the bandana."Queen said.  The solider gave her the bandana. Queen eyes widen, 'how did may and misty reached sinnoh?'

" Give me the full detail now!" Queen said as anger flowed in her.

" They were climbing the ship which - According to the people- is black rose. One of the girl immediately jump with a mallet and hit the person head. She thought that she killed him but that wasn't true. Later he saw the two girls who saw everything and took them." The solider said. Max gave a nod to make him known that now he can leave.

" Mom want happened? Is princess dawn okay?" Max asked. He is just 12 so won't understand anything about what's going on now.

"Nothing max nothing she will be okay" Caroline said. As she looked out of the window.
************************************
3 am

" Hey hikari any idea when we will
get out of this ship? Any escape plan." Driya said as she didnt like the smell of fish.

" Not so soon I think after a week." She replied.

" I think I need some fresh air." Driya said as she walked out of the room letting the sleeping beauty sleep.

Driya looked around and saw leaf, she hesitated a bit but walked to her anyway.
(A/ n normal means leaf is speaking and cursive means driya is speaking)

" Hi driya here." She introduced herself. Leaf was a bit startled at first but later relaxed a bit.

" Leaf here" leaf said. She looked at the ocean and sighed. Driya looked in her eye and saw a glint of confusion and sadness.

" So leaf what happened?" Driya asked she stood by her side.

" Nothing why did you ask?" The girl said not even looking up.

" So.... Lets see a person is awake at.... 3am without any reason and dont tell me that you couldn't sleep! Come on I might be kidnapped by these pirates but a girl is a girl and can understand a girl better" driya said trying to seek an opportunity for making leaf mood light up a bit which can be done by a good conversation.