Confusion

"Well Leaf despiced one of my friends who is a girl. I don't know but from what I have heard from Her friends, Leaf And drila were frien-" Gary was interrupted rudely by Me.

"I Gary meant by Hayley." I said.

Gary eyes widened. His eyes wandered all around the room.

"How did you know about Hayley? No wait how did Leaf got to know about Hayley?" Gary said panicking.

That. Was. Unexpected.

************************

"Hiya Leaf!" Hikari called as she neared Leaf's Practice room.

"What are you three doing here?" Leaf asked without looking at them and continuously dancing around the room with the sword, at least that's what it seemed to them.

"Why are you dancing with a sword swinging on top of things?" Misty asked as she felt dizzy trying to keep her eye on Leaf and her swift movement.

" I'm practising not dancing, A pirate needs to learn to avoid the enemy's attack without
causing much harm to ourselves and the person in front of us." Leaf said panting as she fight a person in air. Her footstep looked like going through a particular rhythms.
So to defeat a pirate we need to look for their footings. Misty thought.

"You know I could practise with you and you can teach me some of it." Misty said confidently and got glares from both driya and hikari .

"Sure" Leaf said. Misty went near her, but she didn't have a sword.
"We'll learn footsteps of a battle form. Then hand to hand combat, how to make the opponents grip loose on the sword. And we don't need a sword to do that at all. Now follow my footsteps." Leaf instructed.

After 2 hours
Hikari sighed while Driya groaned.

Suddenly Driya eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Hey leaf I was wondering If you know my friends Hayley?" Driya yelled. Leaf stumbled and fall down on the floor. Misty glared at driya who was grinning as she helped leaf get up.

"Wha- What name you just said?" Leaf said looking slight panicked.

"Hayley. I heard about you from her and thought why not ask You?" Hikari said.

"Well they has a message from them to you and we'll tell you if we know who the Hayley is and what's so special about her that you fall down on the floor." Misty said as she had her hands on her hips.

Hikari gave misty a look 'You-Do-Know-we-arent-going-to-do-that-right?' While misty gave her 'Trust-Me-i-know-what-im-doing' Hikari grunted indicating she doesn't think Mistfire knows what she is doing.

" Well that girl is highly Dangerous, She used to be the best literally the best pirate of all this time. And probably is, Hayley was known for backstabbing others, tricking them and what all not. Plus she always get what she wanted. She tricked Gary in loving her and many more things.... I hate to admit it but they were a cute couple. Plus Gary doesn't know about that i know Hayley. " Leaf said pausing for a minute.

"Surprise Attack" Leaf said as she bent her body to the ground,with support of her hands Swang her legs to hit Misty's legs causing her to fall.

"What was that for!" Misty wined.

" You must have defeated Gary by luck. But your not good yet. Pay attention to your surroundings. Make sure that your body responds to whatever approaches you. Meditating can help." Leaf snapped.

"Oh now what made you snap at me!" Misty said as she grab a sword.

"Trust me it'll all make you a better Pirate." Leaf said. Misty put the sword down as she took her battle stand.