A call for help from Prince

" I have to talk to driya,Aisha,Hikari,Nikita, Misty right now!!!"

*After 30 minutes telling every one everything*

" I still don't believe that it's not Gary who send those flowers to leaf ... He lied of the fact that he send red rose instead of black ones. How can you trust a Playboy? Listen I don't care anymore of this nonsense that's going on now...." Driya said.

" Well weren't you the one who said ' I can't let my oldrivalship sink' in the first place. And as for why..... Do u really think he would do that??? If fact you and I were there when Gary was sad! I don't think he will do that!"

Driya look down deap in thoughts. Everyone looked at each other and then at me.

" So..... How will we prove him guilty?" Hikari asked.

" Well first we have to know about that girl and we have to match the handwriting on the note with everyone's handwriting." Misty suggested.

" That's a great idea Misty! Ok me and misty will get everyone's writing. While others should go for knowing about the girl." I said. But looks like not everyone agreed.

" Uh I think Gary won't trust us so basically why not you and no not misty anyone can get scared of her..... you and Nikita go. While Driya and Aisha can ask about that girl from leaf. And me and Misty will go for handwriting." Hikari suggested.

" Whos-" misty was shut with a knock on the door. I think she was about to ask about Aisha! Phew!

Driya went to the door and saw Gary,leaf,Paul,Ash,Drew with them. Mine and Drew's eyes met for a second..... oh his gorgeous emerald eyes...

" What are you doing with princess Dawn!" Hikari exclaimed.

**************************

ARGH STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID PIRATES!!!! THEY LOCKED US UP AGAIN!!!! I SWEAR WHEN I'LL GET HANDSON THEM THEY WILL REGRET!!

" Calm down may! It's not the first time being locked up!" Misty said with calm.

" How can you just stay in here!!!! I SWEAR WHEN I WILL GET MY HANDS ON THOSE PIRATE I WON'T LET THEM LIVE!!" No if you guessed that was me then wrong.  It was Dawn. Looks like she got ride of her shyness now.

" Since when did you start to yell so loud huh princess Dawn?" Driya asked.

" I was like arguing with that ice cube! Just look at him! He is such a emotionless person!" Dawn screamed.

I raised a eyebrow at her but then shrug anyway.

" Well since we..... are in this prison we should try to escape. Hold it misty give me your hair pin"

Misty did what was told to her as I opened the lock. All 5 of us came out. We rushed outside to see it was night. All dark with sky clear as crystal but no stars visible!

But weird thing was that we were still were in a sea.

" I knew you all would be able to come out!" We heard  Ash voice.

"It was merely a bet" I heard Drew. My blood was boiling with anger. Well not me but all the princesses. The other 2 just looked annoyed and head to their room. Same was with Gary and leaf making only Paul drew ash me misty and dawn alone.

Out of no where misty mallet came and hit Ash. Well time for my fist to have fun too. I immediately punched drew in the face. Paul was worst. He got Dawns kick in the place no one should kick.

"YOU MONSTER!!" We scream.  I looked at my close friends and nodded. We flipped the boys HARD.