Say what?

I glared at them, how dare they try to tie my sister like that. Seriously we just saved this ship, their ship. And they? Wow-what a thanks reward for misty's bravery.

"Captain Andrew and Ashton" I hissed at them. The one with green hair smirked while the other one with a Pikachu looked sad.

I looked at only Grasshead, well you might ask why I don't say who is Andrew and who is Ashton, cause you just met them and you don't know about them.

First I don't know which is Andrew and which is Ashton, netheir does Misty.
Misty! My eyes widen, the porcupine grabbed Misty by her hair! I glared at them

"Leave her alone MISTER!!" I yelled. Porcupine flinched a bit but didn't lose his smirk.

The girl from last night step on his leg. His face was hilarious! Though I heard that girl whisper.

" Never grab a girl from her hair." She warned.

" What do you want from her! She just  saved your ship!!" I screamed at them.

" Mind yourself no one talks to GREAT ANDREW AND ASHTON like that!" The porcupine said pulling Misty's hair making her whelp.

I smirk, they don't know how Misty is like. And guess what? Misty feet were not tied so that's a big mistake for them.

Misty easily stood and kick his gem by kicking backward. Her hair was free as fire was burning in her eyes.

She tried to break free from the rope.

" Ash get her! Don't let her escape!" Grasshead yelled. Now I know he is Andrew and the other one is Ashton.

I quickly took out my sword and rushed to Ashton and blocked his way.

"Misty quick!" I said as I saw Ashton taking out his sword.

I saw another guy, the cold one running towards her.

" No fair! Misty quick please! These are those heartless pirates dad and mom talked about now quickly!" I yelled as I felt my heart beating fast.

Well, Misty has her tricks, so I focused on the person in front of me... Don't ask me why? But to me, he looked like a nice guy.

" I don't want to hurt you," he said. Hurt me? Is he gone crazy? He is a pirate and all pirates are useless, heartless.

" I don't know what you mean but could you just tell us why you wanted us, what you want from us!" I yelled as I feel sad inside me. If my parents will get to know we're kidnap, or princessnap that they call it.

" Ok fine   I HAD ENOUGH!" Leaf yelled. Oh and how do I know their name was Gary having a tattoo of his name on his arm. And leaf also had the same tattoo but with her name written. I kinda am forgetful to tell you all everything.

All of us looked at her, Ashton and the cold guy stopped and looked at her too.

" What's with all the drama! Why are you guys fighting? This is not fun at all to watch so forget it Andrew. Release Princess Mistfire now!" Leaf said 

Ashton kept his sword down and the cold guy was now walking to Misty.
I narrowed my eyes to cold one. He then took out a sword and cutted misty rope. Misty came near me and looked at them.

"So what was all the drama about?" Misty asked.

" For a minute you scared me." She added. Ok what in the whole world is going on? Misty knew this all?

" We were seeing that how much you can be trusted," Gary said.

" Trusted?" I asked. As we looked at them Questionably.
************************************
Caroline walked to her room's balcony, wishing that she could bring the girls back.