Harley kicked out!

I quickly woke and changed my dress. My head felt sooo heavy that I don't remember a single thing that happened yesterday.

I looked at Misty, who was sleeping peacefully. I smiled,then remembered the yellow rose. I kept it near her  and look at her, a idea popped into my head. She will get my revenge. I thought evilly.

Quickly I grab Misty's Pokeball and released the Pokemon. I expected squirtle but it was masquerain. I then remembered one move that masquerain had when I and Misty battled. Though she won.....just ones in her life..... Ok fine she won ALL the battles, every single pokemon battle. 

"Masquerain will you do me a favour?" I asked. She nodded. Yup that masquerain is actually a girl.(A/N do all masquerain are male?)

" Masquerain use bubble " I said normally. Masquerain release the bubble that were heading towards Misty. I quickly thank her and returned her to her pokeball and ran out of our room.

I closed the gate and leaned my back on it. Closing my eyes, I waited until I heard a scream! Haha Misty! Finally I had my revenge ! Now you will never tickle me bahhahahah.

In my mind I did an evil laugh but in reality I giggled like crazy.

"You do know that you shouldn't giggle as a fool" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes to meet the emeralds ones.

I blinked my eyes in confusion.... Andrew? Suddenly someone bang on the door. I was taken back a bit but then I reacted quickly and grabbed Andrew's hand and rushed to the nearest room. Which happened to be a storeroom

I shushed him and as I peek through the keyhole. I saw Misty looking everywhere. I gulp, no one can ever try to do anything to her without getting away with it. Suddenly I saw a figure behind Misty.

 Ashton was behind her.... Oh no I don't trust any pirate except Soledad and Leaf.

I suddenly heard a familiar sound. I looked at Drew who made a hole on the door(I made it many times that's why it's familiar)

" What are you doing!" I hissed at him at a low tone.

" I am smart enough to know that my brother is near Mistfire." He said.

"Princess Mistfire" I corrected, feeling annoyed before directing my focus on them.

On the other side
Misty screamed because of sudden contact with bubbles. She looked around to see no-one. ' That must be May' she thought angrily.

Misty immediately turn to the door and give a little push, but the door didn't even Budge.

' May must be leaning on the door' she thought as she pushed a bit harder. As soon as the door was opened Misty ran out to see a flash of something green and someone with it.

Andrew. But who is holding his hand.... As far as I know that any pirate is not allowed to drag him anywhere.... May it is.

Misty chased them but suddenly they vanished.

"Stupid sister she knows I don't like getting water on my face to wake me up. I swore that as soon as I fo-" Misty was cut by Ashton.

" Hey Mistfire!" He said happily. "What do you want" Misty snapped but regret it seeing Ashton's face saddened.

" Look I didn't mean to snap at ya but I was annoyed and was looking for someone." She told, searching for me.

" Oookkkkaaayyy and may I know why are you wet?" Ashton asked noticing Misty's hair wet.

" My sister Maybelle had did this to me and she is sooooo going to get it." Misty said grinning evily.

Suddenly Ashton looked at our way with Questionable looks and was making weird expression as if... I looked at Andrew and I know he moved back to his original position.