Unknown friends

I sighed..... Hello I am Mistfire not Maybelle okay? Remember that May give you to me? Okay good. Now let's begin.

I sat near May as I checked her temperature while Soledad was checking some medicines that could be useful for Dawn.

97°F that's normal. I then check her pulse..... It was very fast!
" Soledad! May's pulse is very fast!" I said. I panicked and saw something on her neck... It's an injection. I pulled it and noticed it carefully. There must be something wrong in it.
Soledad took the injection out of my hands and gave it to a lemon hair boy, who entered when I noticed the injection I guess. He then rushed out of the room. I looked at soledad.

" First off I thought you were a cook and second who was that boy and why he has the injection which I noticed and I pulled it."I asked. 

" That's clemont the inventor.", Soledad replied as she give me the medicine.

" I'll take my leave." I said as I stood up and went out of the infirmary.

I was then bumped into someone

I sweatdrop she got a bit overboard in dressing but she is beautiful

" Sorry hi I am hikari" the girl said a bit nervous(A/n dawnhikari2017 it's your name in this story)

" Mistfire" I said and gave a small smile.

"How did you end up here" I asked.

" Um.... Basically one of those pirates saw me seeing whatever was going on.. and then they pick me up more like kidnap me." She said causally.

I sweatdrop she wasn't a bit angry!?!?!!

" Aren't you angry!" I said a bit amused.

" Princess Dawn is my idol and I won't mind being somewhere she is. Other wise I would be furious." Hikari replied.

" You want to see her?" I asked as I started walking in my room direction.

" Yes"

" Follow me" I said.

We reached our room as I opened the door. I heard her gasp.

" She will be okay when we feed her this medication." I said as I sat near Dawn. Paul then left eyeing hikari.

I giggle when I saw Hikari making a weird face.

" I don't like that guy." She said as she shivered.

" Did he not slept at night?" She added as she came to Dawn's side.

" I know a little about medicines" she said.

" Mind mentioning all." I said.

" Which medicine will be given at what time, how to find sickness, prevent sickness that's all." She said.