Rescued and resumed.

I forgot that the last to last chapter may pov only so this chapter is the continue of may pov. Well guys please pick out the grammatical errors.
***************************

"MANAPHY" I yelled and immediately reacted, I tried to catch him but Misty hold me back. I looked at Aisha who started swimming towards manaphy but it was too late. Manaphy was now inside the hurricane.

We all gasped, the screams of manaphy was easily heard. I could feel my vision getting foggy as I cried silently.

Both Nikita and Misty looked at me with sorrow while misty hugged me. Aisha....was lifeless.

"WHAT! ARE YOU GONNA ONLY CRY!?!? WE HAVE TO HELP MANAPHY! HE IS ALIVE ALRIGHT!" Aisha yelled still not facing us, she started swimming towards the hurricane.

"AISHA!" Nikita and I yelled while misty looked at me cluelessly.

The hurricane sucked her into her. Though we didn't heard even a single scream.

Suddenly My and Misty locket glowed spreading light all around. The light made me feel warm and better.
It always had made me feel good.

I closed my eyes and smiled softly knowing that we will be helped.

I heard a gasp so I opened my eyes and saw...... latios and latias!

Long time no see!
Latias said as she came to misty. And as for latios he just smiled and hugged me.

We can help manaphy! We know every single Pokemon attact. lets do this!! Latios said

I looked at them and turned to misty.

"Climb on Girl! We have a rescue mission" misty said smiling.

I smiled brightly as I sat on latios.

Latios rushed towards the hurricane when it hit we. The sparks can kill latios and latias!

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!" Nikita yelled. I rolled my eyes. No need to focus there right now.

" DON'T GO NEAR THE HURRICANE!" I yelled.

Misty looked at me but didn't stop. And zoomed more speedly.

"THAT SPARKS CAN KILL LATIAS!" I said as both of us stopped.

We looked at each other and then at the hurricane. What can we do? Think may think. WHERE IS DRIYA WHEN YOU NEED HER!!! She could have made a awesome plan.

Ummmmmmm this is hard. Any silly step can end to death.

" what can we do then?" Misty asked.

"Battle" I said. Misty looked at me with her joking eyes.

" You have never won a Battle! Please! Let me handle this now." Misty said laughing.

I smirked, I did had a little chit chat with dawn and got to know about contest. And pretty much contests suits me. Those comination helped me to defeat that idiot Drew.

Drew..... What in this world made you die so early? Stupid Grasshead and his annoying jokes on me. Well he does flirt good when he did with leaf. SNAP OUT MAY

"Trust me I know what I'm doing." I said smirking. That sure made Misty shocked.

"Misty do one thing. Take latias at the top of the hurricane but make sure to make a great distance from the hurricane. Then starts revolving anticlockwise. " Misty looked at me doubtfully.

"Trust me I know what I am doing " I said, misty nodded and latias went.

" Latios let's do this!" I said
Hmm okay so we have to copy misty. He said before zooming through.