Leaf knows

I woke up, everything appeared bright and blurred.

"Rise and Shine!" I heard Dawn and smiled.

" Well looks like you woke up after yesterday's crash." Said Andrew as he entered in my room.

"Yesterday's what?" I asked confused. Misty sat near me and smiled

"Nothing May, Hikari and Driya were trying to stop our training and then suddenly there were lots of tailows in the air. We don't know what happened but most of the ship members fell asleep. Only Ash was awake, he woke us all."

"Tailows? Whole ship asleep? Misty you know what that means right?" I said looking at misty

"They used sleep powder" she said shrugging.

"Misty! Have you ever seen a tailow using sleep powder!"

"Right, we were in castle, we only know what books said. Probably we didn't read this May. You worry too much."

"Might be. Oh well where is Ash?"

"He has locked himself in his room." Drew said doing his hair flick.

"Ewww Captain Andrew don't spread your dandruff Ew Ewww." I taunted before running out of the room giggling.

Ha! Next time try to argue with me Grasshead I swear on your awesome green hair I'll make you roast!

Wait what? Okay... maybe I do like his hair. Lol imagine his hair on Max! Green green broccoli Maximus!

I started to walk instead of run, I walked to the kitchen to grab some stuff to eat. I yawned as I prepared pancakes.

"You don't get it clemont. If this gets out that....they are alive you know what'll happen to... How Andrew will react.... We need the Princesses to... Clemont please." I heared Ash.

I looked at the pancakes and then at the place nearby where I heard the voice. Pancakes or Curiosity?

I smelled the pancakes, who could say no to pancake!! But what all they are talking about? What about Mistfire and I? Who's alive? Andrew reaction to what? Questions were alot in my mind.

I lowered the Gas to listen closely.

"They'll be waiting for us tomorrow evening. We....... Clemont you...... For Our ship.....parents.....snake.......will think..... Please clemont." The sizzling of the pancakes were making it hard to listen. I groaned, just few more seconds and the pancakes will be ready. But if I wait then I won't be able to hear them. They're talking something serious.

The smell is pancakes were too tempting to be left away.

"Clemont either we need to get princesses to another ship or get them unconscious or return them at any price. We are not letting them stay in this ship AT ANY COST!" Ashton yelled at clemont. I off the Gas. Absentmindly I pick up the pancakes bare hands and accidently touched the hot pan.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" I screamed and let the pancakes on the floor.

Ash and clemont rushed to me as I winced looking at my burned fingers.

"Wash your fingers with cold water." Ash said taking out water bottle from the fridge. He pour it in a bowl and told me to keep my fingers in it.

I cursed the pain. And now even the pancakes were fallen. I looked back and saw a jolteon eating it. I narrowed my eyes. There was a plate beneath the pancakes. Then an espeon came and started eating the second pancake.

My pancakes T_T

"What were you thinking May! You could have hurted yourself seriously. And now u have broke the pan too. Where was your attention?" Ash asked concerned.

Why do you want to get rid of US was the answer I wanted to give. But being polite I simply ignored him and went to the infirmary.
***************************
Max paced impatiently in the secret room.

Why are Jack and Eve not here yet! He thought.

Jack came running towards him, He panted heavily.

"Where is Eve?" Max asked

"Eve.......She.....S-She... She is not in her room Your highness" Jack said.

"WHAT!?!??! You better not to lieing to ME! Get That!!!" Max barked at him before stombing towards Eve room. Jack collapsed on the floor as soon as max was out of sight.

Eve was a maid in the royal palace. Her parents had abandoned her and she was found in the royal Forest at the age of 3. May and Eve became friends and since Eve didn't had a place to live she came to live with them. That time neither was the Prince born. Nor was the king cruel. An was treated as a important part in the family. Amongst all the maids, She was the head of the whole palace system. Her order was no less that the order of the adviser to servants. Eve, though worked as a maid, was never treated like one. No maid was allowed to have eye contact with royal blood. Eve,completely opposite, doesn't follow any rule you give her. And it wasn't the first time that Prince Max himself had to storm into her room. Both Eve and Max never seemed to mix up well.

Max knocked at the door. No reply, he immediately slammed the door open in rage. No sign of anything except a bed and a wardrobe. Max opened the wardrobe and found a letter.

Dear whoever got this letter.

This girl wont be seen by anyone until she completes her mission she wanted to do.
If any sign of princesses returning, then this girl, Aka me will be returned.

Adios
The Great Trouble
Whom your searching
Eve.

Max was already angry, And the Nick name ' The Great Touble' given by him to her was used here. He didn't like whenever he tries to insult Eve, She makes it a compliment thing.

"EVE!!!!" Max roared
***************************
A girl with dark silky brown hair was targeting a ship from her arrow.

"The wind is in perfect direction. Might be helpful"
She aimed towards the sky and let it go. Her eyes focused on the lightning speed arrow. It hit right at the point she wanted.

They have to dock here. She thought before running towards a grassy field.

White skin tones, a reedy person with the personality of a sprinter. Large brown eyes which sparkled with mischief.

***************************

"CRAB!" Driya groaned looking at the damaged helm.

"We need to dock somewhere to buy new ones. But the land which is near is far away." Gary said.

Leaf stayed at a distance gazed at the sea, She noticed a piece of land not too far away.

"Guys we need to dock there" leaf said pointing towards west, where the land was there, faintly visible.

"And how are we going there?" Barked Andrew. "And how the hell this arrow came here!??!?"

"Misty we might need your help" Nikita said." I have a plan."

All the girls except may were present there. Every crew member was there except clemont and Ash.

" We will need to the help of pokemon" she continued.

"Wait, Gyarados can create waves which will direct us towards the land." Aisha said excitedly.

"And the wind?" Driya asked.

"The flying Pokemon can use their moves u know. It will be a peice of cake. We just need to look for the positions where we would try to turn the ship." Hikari said.

Leaf was heading towards her room when....

"Ouch! Watch It" leaf said as she fall down. May quickly apologized before rushing towards the infirmary not without accidently dropping the letter.

Leaf pick it up and looked at may.

"May you drop something!" It was too late. Leaf opened the peice of paper unaware of what it stored for her.

Hayley?!?!