CAPTAIN ANDREW AND ASHTON

Misty twist and turn, sweat was all across her face as she spoke only one word. " Iris"

"No please don't leave me iri!
I only have you. You can't ditch me here because of that Brianna girl right?" A small orange head girl pleaded at her sister. Their house was burning and the small girl had a scar on her leg.

" You took the love of my life away! And I never like or love you misty you're a part of junk for me! I would love if you die in this house. Come on bri let leave this bit** here " her sister said.

" Glad you learned something from me iris. You have now learned to take away the torn of your life away. Kill whoever is in between you and your way to success. Even if it's your sister."
Her friend Brianna said.

" Guard go check there " a noble, kind but strong voice was heard.
The girls gasp. "King Norman Run!!" As they ran away.

" IRIS NOOOOOOO!!" the small girl screamed. The ceiling above the girl collapsed.

" NOOOOOOO!!" Misty woke up, panting. Sweat was falling from her face. She wiped it with her hands. "Huh" she titled her head in confusion. This room was not hers and mine. Oh mine reminds me I am yet sleeping near her.

 Oh mine reminds me I am yet sleeping near her

' It's too dark. And this room is surely rubbish' Misty thought (don't ask me how I know! I m still sleeping remember?)

Misty tried to stand but her legs hurt. "May may wake up now " Misty lightly shook me but since it didn't work, She starts to tickle me.

" Misty s-stop p-plea-please!!"I was finally able to speak! only Max and Misty knew that I could only be awake by me getting tickle.

I have a piece of advice. Never EVER let your sibling know that you're ticklish. Or else you are seeing the results. Oh arceus my stomach hurts!

" Misty ahahahah Misty haha MISTY STOP!!" I yelled/ laughed. She then stopped and get off me. I glared at her for tickling me, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HER!!.

But then I noticed our surrounding. Oh gosh, what's that smell?I covered my nose with my hand. As if Misty heard my thoughts

" It's the smell of fish, stinky right?" Misty said nodding.

" Stinky? It's disgusting, ill-scent, pathetic, sickening smell!!"I said with disgusted face.

" Then get use to it." A cold voice familiar to us. We saw him, that prune head. We narrowed our eyes at him.

"Where are we?" We hissed at him.
" Hn... Short and simple, you're on our ship. Go get ready the captain want to see you." He replied closing the door in an unpleasant way. 'BANG' the noise he made from closing the door.

" What's up with that guy?" I said.
" Probably an ice cube or had some hard past" Misty answered my question. Her face was covered by her hair. I signed and looked at my locket WAIT!!! Where is my locket. It's was an shape of a rose printed.