We need to help!

I signed. Now what should I do? It's 10 now. Misty is asleep, infact the whole ship is asleep. Well except me, it's are second day in this ship. Yesterday was no fun, well except the part of us saving the ship. In total it's 3 days away from the castle.But now my dream of travelling in the ocean has became true.

I can't sleep now. Yesterday night was horrible, I couldn't sleep with my mind playing tricks on me. Come to remember, yesterday dream was a bit weird. Now let me remember what it was....
************************************
Where am I? What is this place? I looked everywhere, it was all dark.
Then something green caught my eye
" Andrew?" I asked to myself, the background changed and now it looked like it's evening on the ship.

He was with someone, holding hands with a girl. I narrowed my eyes to see more clearly, but all I could make out was a girl with brown open hair and A nice dress.

Then suddenly the dream changed.

All I could see was battling, blood all over everyone. I flinched as I saw someone slashed someone's head.

Dream again changed.

There was a blue hair girl, tired, she was shivering and sobbing, in a room. The door suddenly opened, my eyes widen, k-ken-kenny? Isn't he one of the staff of princess Dawn? Wait Dawn! I looked at the girl, but I didn't have time cause who knows when the dream can change. i could smell something, it was strong and overpowering. I tried to look around, cause all I could see was a room. I then saw Kenny taking out his shirt. My eyes widen as the girl tried to get free.
************************************
Argh my head can't remember anything, and to make it worse it pains. I looked at misty and saw her sleeping. I smiled and went outside. But little did I know, someone just opened their eyes.

I went outside until I got some weird feeling, as if something is pulling me to itself. I followed it until I heard a laughter. I quickly hide, silently peeping to see who was there.

I could see almost all the crew members assembled there. I looked everywhere to see if I could find Soledad,(the cook I met yesterday), Leaf, Gary, and the cold guy.

But I couldn't find anyone of them. Someone just stood on a chair having one foot on the table and one on the chair.

I now noticed him clearly, he had purple hair, a Cacturn dress. I narrowed my eyes on him or her...... He looks her.... Yup definitely a girl.

The girl cleared her throat.

"Listen all of you, you by now have understood that we have to kill Andrew and Ashton so that we could have me as the leader of the ship and you all will be more happier than you could ever be! We would steal, kill, punish, all the things that pirates do!"

Everyone cheered, I narrowed my eyes on girl, she reminds me of my father. Grrr.

A hand suddenly shot up as that person begin to speak.

" And may I know how we all will do it? Whatever we plan is always gone fail because they know everything"

" That's easy, they come to know because they trust a few very special people. Soledad, Gary, Leaf, Paul, and Red. All what we discussed should never reach to them. We will kill Andrew and Ashton Tomorrow And as for how?..... We could add this poison to their food." That girl said, showing a blue liquid.

" This liquid will kill both of them in just seconds, painfully. We will add this into their liquid as Gary finished tasting the food. Did all of you understand?" She said. All of them cheered. The girl did a evil laugh. Now listening to her evil laugh I don't think that she is a girl.