{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Y/n pov

It has been 2 days since I met Jimin, again.
I'm so happy, we were like siblings back then. He is understanding, he used to help me in my problems like a real brother would do. We spent a lots of time together. But when we graduated, we had to get seperated.

*Sigh* but how can I forget Taehyung? Ofcourse I can't. It's so boringggg. Why he's like this? *Pout* why he hates me?? I-is it really because of that Hyna- hyun- yeah Hyuna girl?? Ahhhh!!! I don't know what to do? Should I ask Jimin? Um no it's not high school! He is a grown man now he must have his own works and problems I shouldn't trouble him more.

But Seriously what should I do??? It's like we're mute or something. No talks!? Not at all. I wanna talk to him but how?? How after those words he said to me? I want to clear the things out. There's always a better way to do something.
This marriage is nothing to him I know but isn't it better to get along? Rather than hating eachother?

I looked at the clock and it's time for me to wakeup. I woke up a few minutes early Today.
I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. As usual I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast before doing my morning routine. And Today AGAIN I decided not to wake Taehyung up. Well that's what I'm doing from past few days.
*Sigh* This isn't happening I've to do something!
Shrugging off the thoughts for awhile I took a deep breath and started making the breakfast for today.

...

Taehyung and I were eating our breakfast in a complete silence. He was using his phone while eating as always. I want to talk ofcourse, it's awkward but I know he would ignore me anyways. Shouldn't I be the one to ignore him *pout* after how he behaves!!!
I shook my head and continued eating.

It was all silent untill...
My phone rang.
I looked at the ID and it read "Chim💫" I giggled and picked it up.

Taehyung pov

I heard y/n's phone ringing but I ignored it and kept scrolling through my phone. Untill I heard her giggle and she said

(OTP & Taehyung's pov)
Y/n - Hii Jimin. Wassup!

Ooof! That guy again??
And why is she smiling so much suddenly?

Jimin - All good what about you??

Y/n - Yeah same I'm just having my breakfast wanna join?

No! Why would he?

Jimin - Ah, no no! Thanks tho. I just wanted to ask you something.

Y/n - Yeah what is it?

Jimin - I'll be free this evening. So I'll go somewhere. Wanna tag along? It has been long since we hangout.

Y/n - Sounds cool! Why not

Jimin - ok done! See ya then

Y/n - See ya Jimin! Bye

She was looking so excited I don't know what they talked about that she looked so Happy.
Rolling my eyes.,I shrugged away the thoughts and this weird feeling. And continued doing my business.

...

Y/n pov

I closed the door and went in the living room. Taehyung has left to his office. And I'm going to start with the cleaning work now. Then I've to get ready for going out with Jimin too. Ahhh! Finally, I won't be bored today.

- 4 pm -

I just got a call from Jimin while I was in the bedroom and he said he's standing outside.
I went downstairs after taking my handbag and phone.

I opened the door and saw him standing there. I smiled

Y/n - Heyy Jimin!

Jimin - *chukles* Hii! You ready?

Y/n - Ofcourse! Let's go!
But where are we going??

Jimin - Hmm just wait I want to tell you something. And I'll tell you that but First let's go and sit in the car.

I nodded and we both made our way towards his car.

-

Y/n - Oooh Jimin! This place is so nice.

I said while smiling and looking around the green park. The fresh air was relaxing my mind so much, Let's forget about the tensions for sometime!!
Me and Jimin were sitting on one of the bench while eating snacks. The place wasn't much crowdy. I really liked it.

Jimin - *smiles* yeah I know.

He said while taking a bite from his burger.

Y/n - So you wanted to tell me something right? What is it.

I said and looked towards him while he did the same.
He took a deep breath before starting.

Jimin - Y/n, actually I........

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
Double update finally✨
That's it for today! Let's leave some suspense here👀

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️