🎭.16

Gulf is beaming from his desk as Mew's stomach is growling different kinds of sound with each sec.

Mew is pressing his belly to stop the feeling of hungry.

Ring ring...

Mew: Yes, I am coming for the meeting.

Gulf got up instantly as it was a board meeting to discuss the further steps for the album release but he was obstructed by Mew.

Mew: you stay here. You don't have to attend this meeting.

Gulf felt hurt actually he already guessed the reason as he saw the other employees marks on him this morning when he was coming to the office.

They all believe that Gulf is the culprit, though Mew has let him continue to work here but they are showing debate and asked Mew to exclude him from this meeting.

Mew left but Gulf didn't pause to get upset on this matter instead he starts searching in the cabin for any clue or evidence but he can't complete his search as he was caught by his moody boss.

Mew: did you find anything?

Gulf: I could if you didn't startle me. by the way, why did you come back so early?

Mew: it's was a boring meeting without your presence, baby Frozen.

Gulf: scoffs.

Mew: what making you so upset? I should be the one to be upset bcz I am starving bcz of you.

Gulf: who asked you to think I will cook for you. Never.

Mew: ok we will see that. Now go to the cafeteria and bring me a coffee and chocolate cake.

Gulf walked away on his boss's demand but somewhat he is restless.

.........

Gulf keep waiting for the food with lots of judgemental eyes on him, and someone tapped his shoulder, he turned to see its none other than his friend Fluke.

Gulf retreat because he assumed Fluke also think him as the culprit like others but Fluke greeted him with a smile.

Gulf: Fluke it's not me.

Fluke: I believe in you and boss Mew does too that's why you are still working here.

Gulf: hmmm... it's not what you think.

Fluke: what do you mean?

Gulf: huhh?? nothing, it's just except you nobody believes in me, police also declared me as the culprit and the main culprit is still free.

Fluke: I think you should fight back. you should not sit back and accept anything they say.

Gulf: yes, you are right. I am looking for the evidence but don't know where to start.

Fluke: did you look for the CCTV camera of the corridor of your cabin floor?

Gulf: no but the police said it's me and boss only can access that room so they suspect me but now I will go and check myself what it is showing.
Fluke thank you for the advice and bye see you later.

Fluke: Gulf I am there to help you.

Gulf: thanks once again.

.............

Mew: what's taking Gulf so long to come back.
I am so hungry. 

ringing...

Mew: Hello, did Mr kanawut left with my order.

cafe boy: sir Mr kanawut is not here and he did not take your order along with him. should I send it to your office.

Mew: no need.