🎭.5

"Frozen are you in the bathroom," asked Mew as soon as he enters the room.

"Yes, daddy I am coming wait for me," said Gulf while checking himself in the mirror.

Today he thought of wearing an oversize loose long sleeve white shirt and a matching off-white full mask.

Gulf always comes to the bar ahead of Mew to get ready.

From the time Mew reached, he starts calling for Gulf. He is impatient to meet him.

Mew got shocked to see Gulf only in a shirt, walking seductively showing his bling bling legs. 

He can't believe that a boy can look so sexy.

He is getting hard by the alluring look in front of his eyes.

"Daddy, daddy do you like what you see?"

"Yes, baby Frozen I am getting hard".

"Then come and wreck me, daddy" whispered Gulf.

Gulf is in a total seductive mood, he always used this type of tone with Mew to make the sex more pleasurable.

He himself can't believe that Mew would bring out the wildest behavior of his. He becomes a different person with Mew.

Day by day Gulf is getting fascinated by Mew's behavior. This is not their 3rd meeting, and all this time Mew never tried to invade his private life plus he doesn't treat him like an slut or escort.
Mew does respect him.

"Mmm... Tonight I want to try something else. I want to taste your dick" said Mew while holding Gulf's slim waist.

Gulf smiled and said, "You are saying like this, that it's your first time tasting a dick".

"Yes, you are my first boy with whom I slept. Before you, I never had anyone" said Mew with an assuring look.

"Really daddy then it's my pleasure but if you can catch me," said Gulf wickedly and start running into the small room.

"Wait until I catch you, you naughty boy". Mew tried to catch Gulf but he slipped out from his hold.

Gulf had some childish behavior on him which he finally starts showing that also only in front of Mew bcz while pleasuring Mew, he starts forgetting his stress and responsibilities and starts devouring the pleasure and happiness which he always kept locked inside him.

Mew too behaves like a child with him and always makes him laugh.

"Finally, I caught you," said Mew and threw Gulf in bed and he hovered above him and hold his both hand.

"You can't get away from daddy. Daddy is more clever now I am gonna eat you".

Gulf shivered by intrigue feeling.

Mew starts moving to Gulf's lower body. Then he pulled the shirt to his stomach and he can see the butt naked guy with his hard, oozing precum but Mew the clever one got struck on his own thought that how to taste it.

"Daddy licks it like ice cream, suck it like a milk bottle, and enjoy it like a shake" he heard Gulf rhyming and grinning.

Mew did what he was asked first he took out his tongue and gave a long lick to it, he felt a little awkward but later he got used to it and suck him very hard, Gulf jolted and moaned nonstop on Mew's mouth.

But he can feel that Mew is new to this so he need practice.

Next, Gulf took initiative and said "daddy let me take the leadership and fuck you mouth".