🎭.18

Mew's milky white skin is red and lips are heating with chili perception, and his eyes shed a tear and that's the moment when Gulf quit his laughing and his heart melted.

Mew quickly got a water bottle from the freeze and start gulping nonstop.

Daddy...
Gulf wanted to say something but Mew didn't stop proceed toward the living room quickly.

Gulf wanted to tell him to not drink the water so rapidly bcz it might get stuck in his pipe.

Mew starts sweating and huff due to endless spikes of chili essence in his lips, tongue.
He fans his mouth with his hands to stop the burning.

Here have it Daddy said Gulf and put a spoon of honey in front of his daddy's mouth.

Mew pushed the hands to the opposite side and repeat the water.

Gulf again pours the honey into the spoon from the the honey bottle and placed it in front of Mew.

Mew again pushed it due to rage.

Daddy don't be like a child.
Take it. This will help you stated Gulf with a slight worry retreat.
He didn't think that Mew might be so stirred by spice.

Gulf sat beside Mew and pushed the honey spoon inside his mouth.

Mew gawked at Gulf with the watery pup eyes.

Mew got warm as it made him remember his mother.
His mother also used to give him honey if by mistake he had any spicy food.

Gulf kept the spoon on the tea table and rub the tears fall from Mew's eyes and said I am sorry but why were you taking my food?

I like homemade food answered Mew.

Oh I see... replied Gulf and about to get up but Mew halt him and said you like spicy so why don't you take my spiciness.

Gulf blinked his eyes twice to understand the words and the action is...

Mew grasped Gulf's hand and hold the bottle in his other hand and pour the honey directly on Gulf's wrist and before Gulf could say anything he licked the honey with his tongue.

Afresh Mew pours some more drops leaving a distance in the same hand and licked it by looking at Gulf to which Gulf moaned...mmmmmmhhh...

Gulf felt sticky but the arouse is inebriated.

Mew initiated Gulf to lie down on the couch on his back and he uplifts the T.shirt.

Gulf is wearing an oversized orange T.shirt which belongs to Mew. Eventually, Gulf got fed up on wearing all that white shirt so Mew gave him that.

The T.shirt only falls up to his thighs and as he only wears a panty so it's very difficult for a healthy man to control day and night.

As Mew uplift the T-shirt he witnessed the naked private part.

On the day-offs Gulf avoids wearing the panty to feel the air.

Mew's eyes and lips tilted with the panoramic.

Mew folds the T.shirt up to his neck and displays the tits.

The honey bottle is used again as Mew poured the honey on both of the tits and hovered over Gulf and nib it.

Arghhh...ammmm...eee...ahh..

Gulf seized Mews's hair tightly and kept him exactly there where he is welcoming the pleasure to extremities.

Mew moved from one tit to another and all his spiciness is sailing like the wind.

Aaaaa.mmm....aa.aaaa......mmmmm...wail Gulf.