🎭.21

Gulf: I don't like what you did with Mild. 

Mew: I also don't like how he comes close to you.

Gulf: (scoff)...possessive.

Gulf susurrated and left to get fresh up.

Mew: yes, I am bcz only I can touch you.

Gulf enter the washroom and messaged Mild as he couldn't continue their talks in the restaurant.

Gulf: I am sorry.

Mild: oh Guppie don't be.
Thank god he only did that. By his look I thought he would take out my eyes even for looking at you. damn possessive.

Gulf cheeks tinted red and thought yes he seems to be.

Mild: so what's the scene between you two?

Gulf: nothing.

Mild: oh please anyone can see how you both see each other.

Gulf: really?...while it's complicated.

Mild: my dear Guppie my ears are cost of free to hear every complicated situation.

Gulf chuckled loudly but he rapidly turns on the shower as he doesn't want to be caught by Daddy or he has to confront his tantrums.

Gulf: another time...now I want your help.
I want you to search for a piece of information about a Gucci bracelet and its owner. 

Mild: me...but how I will?

Gulf: oh Mild stop being dumb. Your ex Rosy ask her.

Mild: are you sure?

Gulf: please 🥺🥺

Gulf attached doe eyes sticker.

Mild: oh please don't show me those or your dominating boss will shoot me on the spot.
I will try but I need the bracelet.

Gulf: ok meet me tomorrow. I am sending you the address.

Gulf keeps waiting for Mild's reply to conformation but Mild did not reply back so he got fresh up and consider waiting for his reply.

He came out from the washroom while stroking his hair with a towel and saw Mew is relishing a Jacuzzi bath.

His perfectly structured abs are swaying as he slicks his hair to his back with his beautiful sealed eyes.  

Daddy has the most exquisite sculpture eyes thought Gulf with a pause at his position.

what?? Gulf control... you are swaying from your resolution.

Gulf quickly shifted toward the balcony as staying in the room with Daddy's jacuzzi sauna is very harmful to his heart and to the beguile body.

On the balcony,  he took a moment to admire the nighttime of the city.
The outlook is gleaming by apartment bulbs.

Mmmmhhhh....moaned Gulf as he felt a sweet whiff is impressing his neckline.

It's his Daddy's who is sniffing his bathing fragrance and whetting his stripped body to his half-naked torso.

Mew, who is only covered his butt with a towel, now running his fingers from Gulf's thighs to the bouncy ass and stirs the panty edge to enter his finger in the pink cavity.

Aaaaahhaaa... Daddy...people can see us...

Lets them see ...I am gonna fuck you here...I can't control it anymore.