🎭.34

Mew is humming a melody and cleaning his body with shower gel in the shower and his eyes fall on his dick who is grieving now for half of the month and habitually the beast hand moved to touch it, rock it and give it his life back.

The hand is almost there, for skin-to-skin stroking. Dick, the victim gonna have its pleasure of days and...

Creaked!!! The bathroom door is opened.

Gulf: Daddy what are you trying to do? Are you trying to jerk yourself?
Gulf's sixth sense triggered and he gave a doubtful look.

Mew who was shocked and alarmed as he was caught red-handed by Gulf, quickly retreats his hand back to chest and spoke...

No, baby, I was just cleaning myself.

Ohhh!! really, then let me do it for you, Daddy.

Gulf stepped slinky into the bathroom, let go of his clothes, and joined Mew in the shower.

Mew the best hubby is in a tight situation where he wants Gulf to shake it passionately instead of cleansing and give him his glory but also doesn't want bcz he knows he won't be able to control anymore.

Gulf biting and licking his lips rub, stroke, and shake the cock smoothly like it's a new way of purification.

Mew groans, grumbles, wails, and keen to deliver, and Gulf ceased and announced finished now you are fresh.

Baby...wait... please...aaaahhh....this is cruelty screamed Mew by the inconvenience.

.......

Gulf: Hello!!!

Mild: Gupppiieeee, come and see your husband. He is totally wasted and roasting me.
Mild literally screeched in the phone.

Gulf: where is he? And from where are you speaking?
Gulf is agitated including concern he has seen Mew very rarely in a drunken state.

Mild: Jeezzz!!!! Ok, ok I won't call him Guppie, I know he is your husband.
Mild yell at drunk Mew who was hitting him for calling Gulf in a fondness.

Mild: I came to meet Jaa and saw Mew, he was very drunk and about to fall so I got him.
You come and pick him up.
Jaa told me he was drinking alone from the evening.
ooooyyyeee, Mew stop!!
Gulf come quick or he will pull out my all hair. 
I think he is using his drunken state to get revenge on me.

Gulf: Mild please don't leave him alone and can you bring him to the penthouse.
I am right now at the hospital with mom, and it's in opposite direction.

Mild: what?? I can but what if he doesn't like it?

Gulf: don't worry and I will leave right now for the penthouse. Meet you in the lobby.
Gulf immediately left.

Mild: ok. I will be there.
Mild with the help of Jaa got Mew at Mild's car and depart to the penthouse path.

......

Gulf: ohh thank you Mild.

Mild: mention not Guppie.

Gulf drew Mew from Mild's, who was entirely wearied by Mew's tantrums, and took him to the bedroom, cleaned him, and draped him with the comforter and then came out to Mild who was waiting in the living room.

Mild: wow!! The penthouse is beautiful, Guppie you are lucky.
Gulf got shy and gave Mild some water to drink.

Gulf: Did he said anything? Why was he drinking too much? He never does it.
Gulf sound worried.