🎭.27

Morning

Gosh!!! My head... its throb... squeak Mew and scanned the encircling which is scattered with pillows, a mask, lube, rope,
and Gulf who is whimpering in the corner of the room in the floor.

He is perplexed and instantly runs toward him and kneels to reach him.

Gulf is curled with thighs attached to his chest and head resting in between them, wrapping in a blanket and sobbing wordlessly.

Gulf!! Gulf .... nudges Mew his arm.

Gulf raises his face, his tear-filled kernels are saying how much hurt he is.

He rams Mew seriously and states don't touch me.

Mew crashed on the floor but again crawl to Gulf.

please, get up, you will get cold..please... 

Slap...

I said don't touch me. you are a beast, monster speaks Gulf with drops and wallops Mew but Mew did not stop and lift Gulf in a bridal style and move toward the bed.

Gulf twists to get rid of Mew's carry but it seems impossible.

Put me down, you monster...leave me now...don't touch with your filthy hands...aaaaa....put me down screamed Gulf with all his energy.

what do you want, now you gonna fuck me again? ok come.... come do until I die... shouted Gulf and tossed the blanket and present himself naked.

No...no... please... don't say...I have my reason too.
why did you kiss him? why did you cheat on me? screamed Mew and covered Gulf again with the blanket and drooped his head down.

He is regretting a big time.
He is not even able to look at Gulf's eyes.

Though how much he was angry he knows what he did it was off the limit but he is not gonna run away.

What?? What did you say, I am a cheater? Gulf is frowning with his cross-analysis.

Yes, you cheated on me and that wrath took my consciousness.

First of all, I did not kiss anyone, I was just blowing his eyes bcz he got something inside, did you see it, me kissing him?

and I never even cheated on you.
Except for you I never let anyone fuck me.
Did you get it? roared Gulf.

Mew's eyes enlarge when he heard that they did not kiss last night then.... why??

Hahh...but what does it matter if I say.
you will not believe me bcz I am just a slut right.. bellowed Gulf.

No..no...not like that, I believe in you...Frozen...

Don't touch me, with those hands with which you pained me last night.
I pleaded but you didn't listen to me for one sec.

Gulf pain is stinging Mew's heart.
He don't wanna show his tears to Gulf.

I don't wanna live here, I will leave now announced Gulf and tried to get up but a sharp pang hit his back and his butt landed on the bed straight.

Gulf!!! please don't move, you are hurt mentioned Mew and proposed to comfort him but Gulf shovel him cruelly and yelled... and who is one that hurt me!

I am sorry, please don't go.
I was out of my mind.
Your suddenly changed behavior from London was stressing me and last night I thought you were kissing him and I lost control.