🎭.39

Gulf: It's me!!

Mew: why are you crying? What??? I am coming.

......

Gulf: Daddy!!
Gulf run into Mew's bear hug as soon he saw him.

Mew: Why didn't you tell me before coming to the hospital? Why is your phone switch off? Why did you not wait for me? Oh god please stop crying and say something.

Gulf: After you left I got a call from the hospital that my mom is awake from the coma.
I was so happy and restive by the news that I couldn't think anything and immediately left for the hospital and as I took out my phone to inform you, the battery was dead.
So I had to call you from the hospital landline.
My mom is awake...I... I can't believe it.

Mew: How is she now? Did she talk with you? Can we meet her now? What did the doctor say? Is there any problem? Tell me?

Gulf: Daddy came down.
I can only answer one question at a time.
Mom did recognize me and she seems better.
They took her for some checkups and after that, we can meet her.

Nurse: Mr. Gulf can you please come here, we need your signature.

Gulf acknowledges, Yes sure and Mew suggests that he will go and talk with the doctor to know the details.

......

Mew: so now she is completely healthy, right doctor?

Doctor: While she can accept the environment and it's a good sign but due to her long-time insentient state, her body is temporarily paralyzed.

Mew: she will get better in time or she won't?

Doctor: yes, obviously but needed some time and care to be normal.

Mew: That's good. I want everything best for her.

Doctor: With your support, we are already giving her every best treatment.
Why don't you tell Gulf, your husband that you are the one who is helping him, there was never any NGO. He is will be glad to learn that.
He keeps asking me to meet the owner or sponsor so that he can show his gratitude.

Mew: Hmm..No.
I don't want him to feel uncomfortable by my backing. Let's keep it simple.
Actually, I want to continue this support for the people who are financially weak and want to give better treatment to their families.
My team will contact you and we will continue as NGO in the name of my mother.

Doctor: oh that's we will be a great help Mr. Suppasit. Thank you. Don't worry I will do as you want.

But the secret is already heard by Gulf when he came looking for Mew. He took it positively, he totally understand that Mew don't want him to feel indebted or smaller to him.

Gulf's heart is touched by the gesture of his lovely husband like to the what extend this person loves him that he will do everything to make him happy.

He perceived keeping Mew's secret as his secret forever.

.....

Mew enters and saw Gulf is chatty with his mom which clearly shows how much he missed his mom and his mom is reacting with her beam eyes and as she noticed Mew, undeviatingly expressed like who is he?

Mew once glance at Gulf then again at his mom and in a turmoil of reflection Will Gulf's mother be able to accept their true relationship, all of a sudden?
So he decides to represent himself as a friend.

Gulf: Mom he is my husband.

Mew's spirit almost pop out with that unexpected intro, he never thought Gulf would be so honest.