🎭.19

A Gucci bracelet....yes..... finally I found you Mr culprit.... bellow Gulf and secure the bracelet tightly and relocated to his seat.

He begins his search for any name or initials on the bracelet but luck is not in his favor so except for the logo nothing is there to progress.

Shit....shit...how I will know who is the owner of this evidence.

Should I go to the police and tell them? No, no very bad idea the police will think I am making stories...

I think I should take it to their store and check for the information.

Gucci is a luxury brand and this bracelet looks unique in style... it's not possible for just anyone to buy such a thing, I will go to the store and find out... talked Gulf to himself.

.........

Mew: I hope today's everything goes perfectly.

Hitler: yes it will. Don't worry.

Mew smiled back at his response.

Hitler: Mew!!!..

Mew: hmmm...

Hitler: here.. it delivered today...take it.

Mew: really..... thanks Hitler you are the best.

Hitler: congrats buddy...but be careful. What will be Gulf's reaction I am intrigued to know.

Mew: me too.

Mew's happiness is on blast. Finally, he got what he wanted.

The event took half of the day and the release was successful and he asked Hitler to wrap up and moved instantly.

......

On the other side, Gulf is doing round-the-clock marching from his seat to the door. With passing time he is getting restless to go to the store.

Once he thinks he should leave and another sec. he deems Daddy might get angry if don't inform him.

On his last rounds, he hit one of his legs on his own foot and falls on Mew's arm.

I did not know you will miss me so much that as I arrived you will jump on me comment Mew with a tease.

Gulf escape from his embrace and with his grumpy tone, he spoke what ?? I didn't miss you ok.

mmmm... replied Mew and strolled toward Gulf's desk and urged so are you ready for your English test?

huhh??..yes...no...can we continue that latter replied Gulf with his babyish voice to con Mew bcz he is sure he gonna fail in it and right now he needs to go somewhere else.

Mew peer at him with a questioning eye for the reason and Gulf added

I need to go to see my mom's doctor.

ok...go but... spoke Mew with a pause.

Gulf prayed... please he doesn't get tag along.

Take my car and come soon pronounced Mew and gave him another car key.

Gulf hesitates but took the car and drove off.

.......

After the conversation with the doctor, and with a piece of exciting news he took the route for the Gucci store.

Gulf: hello Miss!!

Lady: yes sir, how can I help you?

Gulf: Actually I want to know the owner of this bracelet of your brand?