🎭.22

The night before the dawn : 3 am

Mew: why will they meet again?

Mew: Arghhhh....what is there left to talk about? does yesterday's meeting was not enough?
This alien monkey why does he don't leave me and my Frozen alone.

Mew: wait let me go through their earlier conversation so I can know why they will meet.
Yes, that better before I judge Frozen.

Mew: sorry baby...but I will invade your privacy. Though you belong to me.

Mew who is stirred by only seeing the notification msg on the home screen is trying to open the Gulf's cell phone.

Mew: shit...I don't know his password?? 🤔🤔............🌝hehehe I will use his fingerprint.

Mew: what? why is he not using the finger lock option?

Mew: oh god I am so frustrated. I want to know what they talked about.

Mew lost his sleep and start to contort with the images which begun to film in his mind.

How dare Mild lift my Frozen?

What was Gulf whispering with him?

Why that monkey was all over my baby?

Mew got fed up and went to the balcony to get some fresh air and brush off unnecessary reflections.

mmmm... Daddy... hum sleeping beauty Gulf as he felt empty beside him.

Mew heard it and spontaneously came closer and lay down.
Gulf snuggles to his neck and with the comfy touch, he falls asleep anon.

Mew sighed...

Stop, and believe in Frozen.
He will obviously tell you tomorrow before he goes to meet with Mild.

Mew tugged Gulf indeed more to his embosom and drift off to dream.

........

Mew: where are you coming from?

Gulf: I told you nah, I went to the cafe to eat
I also got your fav...

Mew: Frozen I hate it when you lie to me. So tell me where did you go?

Gulf became hushed. 

He did finish his conversation with Mild quickly and return back within 30 mins but why Daddy is still doubting.

Does he know I met Mild..oh god I am doomed.

Tell me? claimed Mew with keen and rigid speech.

I really went to the cafe replied Gulf.

Oh really.
ok now come with me spoke Mew and dragged him by the waist to the washroom.

Gulf pronto put the bag he was carrying and matched Mew's steps while his soul is pounding profoundly that what Daddy wants to do.

In the washroom Mew stand behind the Gulf and both fronting the mirror.

Gulf is confused that what's gonna appear?

Mew unbuckle Gulf pant from behind while his eyes are intruding him through the mirror.

The rotund butt is exposed leaving Gulf surprised.

He is just pausing as Mew has rights on him by the contract.

Mew pull out a silicone butt plug with a flared base and sucked it.
It made Gulf dick twinge and his hole to get enthusiastic bcz he knows it will enter inside him.