🎭.7

Mew, the pissed one thought of drinking in XX bar as he was in half of its way. 

Tonight it could be an exciting night if there is frozen with him but everything spoiled.

He continues gulping one after the other shots. He even called Hitler to join him but he ditched him for his flings.

So all he has alcohol and his boring night.

The bar crowed with youngster dancing, flirting. some girls even try to flirt with him as a handsome man being alone but he just ignored everyone.

He is totally not interested in anyone.
All he fancies for frozen, his fruity smell, his giggle, naughtiness, and Mew's favorite cute tight hole.

After a while of his drinking session, he went to the washroom. He heard footsteps nearby his cell so pulled the person inside.

********

"Daddy" screamed Gulf and covered his face with both hands

"Help me !!"

"Help me !! Everything is moving".

Gulf did a peekaboo to see what's happening and saw Mew's eyes are actually closed and the head is hung down, he is stumbling.

He is very drunk can't even stand properly.

"Thank god" Gulf sighed that Mew didn't saw his face then again his mind got strike by the fact that Mew never saw his face due to the mask so how will he recognize him.

Mew fell on Gulf's body and hugged him and start mumbling "Frozen miss you".

Gulf smiled bcz at this point Mew is missing him. Smiling and grinning he helped Mew to get out of the washroom but start thinking how he should send him home bcz neither he know his real identity and plus he don't want to invade it.

Finally, he thought of getting some water to drink which might help Mew to sober up, so he put him on a couch and left to get water.

Jaa: *shaking* Mew!! Mew!! What are you doing here?

Mew: Mmm ..hmmm ... I want to go ho..m..e.

Jaa: Are you with anyone?

Mew: I.. miss.. you .. fro...

Jaa: come I will help you.

Jaa thought both Mew and Gulf are present here at the same time without a mask plus they don't want to disclose each other identity.
Perhaps it would be better I send Mew before Gulf meets him and recognize him.

So immediately he took Mew out of the bar and send him home.

On the other hand, Gulf keeps looking for Mew where he left him but didn't find and thought maybe he sobered and left.

P.Jaa: Hey Gulf, What are you looking for?

Gulf was about to tell him about his Daddy then he remembered that Mew asked him to not mention anyone that he saw Mew's face so he replied

"I was looking for you. You were not with mild".

P.Jaa: I went to get some fresh air.

Gulf: P.Jaa we will leave now it's late.

P.Jaa: ok come I will help you to carry mild to the taxi.

Gulf took mild with him to his home as he is wasted.
He put mild in his bed to sleep and he himself shifted to the couch for a good sleep with a dream of his sexy daddy.