🎭.28

Daybreak...

Gulf eyes flickers with the sunshine, today he felt better.

He woke up and got fresh up, but oddly, there was no sign of other living beings in the penthouse. 
It's Sunday, means no office so why he is alone at home.

Last night he noticed Mew slept on the couch but today just vanished without any message or notice.

Breakfast and lunch both passed but Mew is nowhere.
Though he doesn't want to get concerned but it seems like anxiety has earned a room in his heart.

To get rid of these absurd feelings he dressed to go out to his apartment.

The driver and guards are on standby outside the penthouse and he tried to bypass them but they appear to follow orders very strictly and firm that finally, he had to ride the car.

The latter-day spent by cleaning his apartment.
He needed to divert his mind, and cleaning was the best option.

He attempted many ways to sleep in his apartment but somewhat he is not comfortable anymore so he returns back to the penthouse and keeps anticipating, Mew on the same couch while tossing his cell phone.

Should I call him?

Morning arose again and he wakes up pronto and check the phone and frowns.

Nor did any message came neither did any call.

once I will ring once..hmmm...that's ok.

Gulf dialed the number and the response
Not reachable right now.

what the f....???

It's so unfair, at least Daddy should inform me where is he going as a housemate.

He conceived of asking Hitler so quickly got ready for office and left.

But it looks like today Hitler is occupied on extra as he is not able to meet him for a single sec.

.......

The landline rang...

Gulf: Hello!!

Lobby Receptionist: There is a package for boss Mew. can you come and receive it.

Gulf: ok coming.

It's actually a complimentary gift from a promotional brand, a representative came personally to deliver it to Mew.

Gulf attended the representative and brood all his way back to the cabin as Mew is not communicating with him.
And he begins to miss Daddy. What an irony.

As he entered he is shocked to see Hitler inside the cabin.

Gulf: Sir, how did you enter?
I remember that I definitely locked it while moving throught Gulf.

Hitler: Where did you go?
Hitler questions back without clarifying Gulf's inquiries.

Gulf: To get a package for boss Mew.

Hitler: hmm...oh. while I came to tell you that Mew had asked you to join and give your ideas for the next release which is coming soon.

Gulf: but I don't think others will like to work with me.

Hitler: I also agree with you but it's Mew's command so everyone has to accept it so get on it and send me the reviews by evening.

Gulf: ok. But can I ask something?

Hitler: Yes.

Gulf: where is boss, Mew? Why he didn't inform me directly. From last night he didn't come back.