🎭.38

The living room is embellished with candles, flowers, dinner, and their couple pictures in big bigger sizes.

Daddy!! You got our pictures spoke Gulf excitedly.

Actually, I wanted to present you this when you finally accept our marriage and it's the D day.

They together treasure each picture and commenting like who looks better almost teasing each other, then Gulf stomach made a storming sound of starving and Mew led him to the dinner table and bestowed his gentleman nature by serving the special menu.

Both shared the spoon with love talks.

Gulf: This date is perfect. It means you were already sure that we will be back together.

Mew: yes, I am Mew Suppasit, your perfect husband.

Gulf: mmmm...this time I thought I will do something for you but again it's you who gave me a beautiful surprise. I am...

Mew: sssshhh!! You choose me and our relationship I am happy.
It's the best gift ever and I want to pamper you so I have one more gift for you.

Gulf: really what?? Let me see... uuuhhhhhuu...

Mew: First close your eyes.

Gulf pouted but did and Mew carried him in a bridal style and advanced.

Is it something bigger which you can't carry so you are carrying me, Daddy? urged Gulf.

Hahahaha...yes baby...mmmm... don't try to sneak. Keep your eyes shut please nah.. charged Mew.

Ok, ok I won't see but I am very much curious. Mmmm...what could be... Woooo... what's that responded Gulf as he senses it.

Open your eyes and see it rejoined Mew and chuckle.

A swing in the balcony....eeeeyyyeee....oh daddy you fulfill my wish screamed Gulf in a whoop of delight.

Gulf's eyes twinkled with mirth and he reached to sway on it.

Yes, I pointed out when you said our balcony seems empty without a swing so I got it for you.
Come I will push it and you enjoy the ride pleasantly replied Mew in jollity.

Gulf waggles with giggles and got ready for Mew's push.

Mew launched deliberately, then increase the speed and the twilight sky chimed with Gulf chuckles and the stars are witnessing Mews adores eyes for his lovely husband.

Gulf sign to slow and ask Mew to join with him in the swing. Mew accompanied him and uprooted Gulf closer and used his strength to swing it again.

As Gulf is immersed in enjoying, Mew's mischievous mind awake and he skids his lips near Gulf's ear and brush it to which Gulf jolt and Mew susurrated the best feature of this swing you know what?

Gulf raised his eyebrows in a hint of asking What??

It is sturdy. It can take any thrust so why not we start the business that we left half in the mountain stated Mew.

Mmmm...I was waiting for that my Daddy, related Gulf and he sleekly shifts in Mew's thighs and begin to play with his hubby dick by his rump.

Gulf neck is wet by kisses but he continues to lean to give more entree and his fingers are energetic opening Daddy's buttons.

Swaying in craving, the tight buttons are causing a barrier for Gulf to touch his Daddy's skin so he rips the shirt and exposes Mew's qualified abs.