🎭.30

Mew sped up and reached to Gulf and spin to save him but the bullet hit his own shoulder and he collapsed while uttering... Frozen!!

Gulf was perplexed and stupefy by witnessing Mew hit by a bullet and fall upon him.

The moment he surmised the accident he shrieked.... Daddy!!!

The shooter got disturbed by discovering that he actually hit the other person and ran away.

Daddddddy....no... don't close your eyes... please stay with me... someone help me.... deplored Gulf with Mew in his lap.

Gulf's lap is filled with blood and instantly he grew alert and call for the ambulance and other assistance and quickly took unconscious Mew to the hospital.

After a thorough checkup, the doctor opined that the bullet hit his arm and pass-through lucky didn't enter Mew's body so not badly damaged which is good news but there is bad news that Mew is still unconscious and languid.

Gulf is a crying mess. Can't utter a sound whatever he was asked.
The police keep asking did he saw the shooter but his mind is recalling the doctor's words that it's like Mew doesn't want to wake up.

As Mew was brought to the private cabin he ran and settle in front of Mew.

Please....wake up....daddy....please... cried he.

.....

Police: Mr. Hitler we need to make Mr. Gulf speak so that we can continue the further investigation.

Hitler: Sir, Tonight I think you should leave.
He is very shocked not in a right set of mind to say anything.
Try tomorrow and Mew might wake up by that time and it will be a great help.
Isn't it?

Police: Yes, that's true. ok.
I see you already got guards around the cabin so I won't leave my officers for the protection of Mr. Suppasit.

Hitler: Yeah, that's not needed. They are specialized.

......

Hitler: Gulf, The police left.
The doctor said Mew will wake up very soon, so don't cry and have some tea.

Gulf was staring and weeping while holding Mew's hand as Hitler passes the tea.

He just rammed it firmly and spoke Go away with his blood-red eyes.

Why are you?? Hitler could not finish his talk Gulf shouted.. leave me alone.

Gulf is rupturing with anger, regret, and pain as bcz of him Daddy has to go through all this.

It's him who should be here not his love.
He is vulnerable.

Hitler did not say much and left by giving instructions to the guards.

Daddy, please wake up...

Why don't you want to wake up? I am waiting here for you.

Are you punishing me bcz I told you to disappear?

I am sorry. I said all that in an angry state but never meant it.

I love you. I really love you very much.

Please...I can't live without you.

Gulf spoke all his heart and wept to prolong that his eyes gave up and he fell on Mew's hands.

.........

Morning

Mmmm...daddy....your...hands are soft..mm... Daddy...
Gulf woke abruptly and saw Mew is caressing his face.