🎭.9

Mew: Are you coming tonight to the masquerade party which passes you presented to me.

Hitler: I wish I could but tonight I have to leave for Malaysia. I will return on Monday.
So Are you really taking Frozen to this party?

Mew: Yes, as it's compulsory to be a couple and wanna try some other place to be more comfortable with each other.
This the best chance I got.

Hitler: Mmmm... utilize it properly. Here my good luck for tonight 😈.

Mew: what's this?

Hitler: open it.

Mew open to see a strawberry-flavored condom pack wrapped up with a paper.

Mew: You freak.
Mew shouted with a blushed smile.

Hitler: oh you look like a virgin boy.

Mew: Aish... By the way, I don't need this bcz...

Hitler looks at him confused and waiting for Mew to finish his sentence.

Mew: We ride raw😜.

Hitler:😲.

-----------------

Gulf staring at himself after wearing the dress gifted by Mew for the party tonight.

It's a luxurious couple's suit.

He didn't want to accept it at first bcz it is too much but Mew convinced him that it will help them to easily find each other in the masquerade part where everyone will be covered with a mask.
Though Mew assured him he will be waiting outside for him.

Gulf looks: Red suit with a white shimmering pearl fitted kitty mask which lower part is designed with net cloth for uplift and the Daddy engraved butt plug inside his hole.

Mew specially asked him to wear it and come to the party.

He is feeling very nervous, excited, blushed, and uncomfortable in walking with this luxury suit and a butt plug inside him.

Both were his first time.

---------------

Mew reached the venue and at the entry gate, they are providing the mask so he wore a half-covered face mask and keep waiting for Frozen.

Mew is nervous too.

Will Frozen come?

What if he canceled it at the last min.?

Will he like this kind of place?

Each and every thought in his mind is getting tangled.

Until he saw Frozen...

He looks dashing in that Red suit and white mask.

He can easily recognize him due to their couple suit.

Mew reached to him and grab his hand and took him to a corner where it's almost dark.

"Daddy is that you?" asked Gulf with a jolted reaction.

Mew: Yes baby Frozen, can't you recognize me?.

Gulf: Yes, actually you are also wearing a mask but now I am sure.

Mew: Baby u always smell so good. 

Mew sniff in his neck and land his hands on his waist.

It's a moth. Thanks to Mild he left at my room last time thought Gulf.

Gulf: Daddy let's go. What we are waiting for?.
Gulf was perplexed.

"Wait baby let's daddy complete your attire" said Mew with his husky tone and licked Gulf's uncovered neck.