🎭.25

Gulf went to the store and threw a bait.

Gulf deliberately unhooked one part of the bracelet and explain to them that he is from Thailand a representative of his boss who wants this Gucci bracelet which is a gift from this store to be fixed.
The bait is that he didn't mention any name of the boss. He wants them to pronounce the name.

Luckily they took the bait and they confirm that the bracelet belongs to their store and also its belonging details.

They even confirmed Gulf identification and the manager said While we are very sorry for the trouble, please inform Mr. Mew Suppasit we will fix it and delivered it personally.

So it's confirmed that this bracelet belongs to Daddy.

Somewhat he believed that Daddy isn't the culprit and could never be. 

Then why??

Why did he do all this? Only to trap me in his cage. 

To get what he wants he even ruined my image and again act like he is not the one.

Gulf's world shattered.

Why does Daddy always hurt me?

Why???

Why?? Squealed Gulf.

......

6 pm

Where did he go? 

I asked him to be at home. Baby never listened to me. 

Why don't he received my call? I should have appointed guards.

10 pm

Fucking hell...where is he? Screamed Mew.

The time being Mew returned from the office he is calling and searching for Gulf but couldn't able to connect where he could go in this unknown city.

He even called police to FIR a missing person complaint but police said before 24 hrs they can't do anything.

Mew looked for all possible places Gulf could go, plus regretting as to why did he leave him alone.
What if somebody kidnapped him? Or maybe an accident??

You idiot Mew why didn't you put a tracker in his phone.

The stalker I still not able to catch him, what if the stalker did something?

No no...Frozen..jeezzz..where are you?

Mew is on the verge of crying as he is devastated by fail attempts.

He retreats back home as he decided to go for private detective and for that he needs some documents, cash, etc.

He entered and notice...

Laaallaaaa.... hahaha...Gulf you a...r....e a big st...up..id guy...you are a foooool .... grumbling drunken Gulf in the house, stumbling and lurching, anytime to smack the floor.

Gulf??? Yelled Mew.

Gulf's heart was aching so terribly that he doesn't want to even feel it so he went to a bar and gulped as much as possible so he can forget everything, every time his trust is broken by the person he loves.

Trust is important and Daddy broke it again.

After roaming and wandering the lonely road, his uncontrollable feet made him come back to the same person.

Mew was sweating and palpitating due to anxiety of losing Gulf and as soon as he heard Gulf voice he ran toward him and hold his both arm and try to make him steady.