🎭.29

Mew crashed his lips and glides his finger to get rid of the panty and considered Fuck my endurance.

Gulf smirk in between their tongue swirl and eddy his fingers to undressed Mew.

Mew coast to the neck and Gulf arch his waist along with his upper body on the table to give a precise trail.

Purplish hickeys are Mew's forte.

aaa..mmm...daddy.... wail Gulf and pull back and charged Mew's lips again.

They both missed the french kiss of their own.

Ringing...

Gulf retreat and took out the cell phone of Mew's from the pocket to see its Aan calling.

Mew tried to take the cellphone to cut the call but Gulf ceased him and slide the green option and put it in loudspeaker on the table and whispered in Mew's ears..tell her you are not coming.

Mew, why are not coming? will it take more time? urged Aan impatiently.

Aan I..am....aaaaahhh... moans Mew as Gulf straight bite his exposed tiddles.

mmmm...Aaah...Frozen...wait... Mew couldn't constrain his expression.

What happened Mew, Are you hurt? questioned Aan by the sensual commotion coming from the opposite side of the call.

Mew tried to stop Gulf or to cut the call but Gulf squeezed Mew's balls tightly and continue sucking the tits, then the neck.

Mew anyhow control the growls and moans and spoked I am not coming. I am busy. bye.

Gulf grins in excitement and gazes at Mew.

He totally enjoys it. He wants her to hear those pleasurable sounds which only he can give to Mew.

Are you happy? Charged Mew with a sneer.

No, until I am pleased returned Gulf and raise to assist Mew to get rid of his pants and the devil penis spring in the lust realm.

They recommence kissing, sucking with sultry noise.

Gulf is masturbating both the dick and Mew's two fingers are inside Gulf's hole from the posterior and his other hand is supporting Gulf's position.

Gulf explodes once and Mew is throbbing to pop.

Daddy....aaaaaahhh....yes.... cried Gulf with Mew's entry and hit on delicate point.

Mew buzzed while licking Gulf's nipples.

yes....baby....ride me fast...yes...very good...

Aaahhaaahhh...Aaah Haa.... it feels so good, Daddy.

mmmm...I know...I love it too...I missed you...Frozen.

me too...aaaahhhh...Daddy, I missed you too much.

Gulf ass is bobbing beautifully on Mew's veiny shaft.

Aaahh...I am coming baby..hold me closer...

Mew deliverance with vitality and bounty.

Gulf bite on Mew's shoulder and let his cum, paint Mew's bosom.

Thump...Thump...

Mew!! open the door...Mew...why are canceling the lunch? Mew...please...

Mew open door now.... shouted Aan with the consistent strike on the door.

Daddy!! called Gulf and cupped Mew's face and stated Fuck me on that damn door.