🎭.26

It's Mew's mom's birthday, on this day every year he and his dad go for a meal in his mother's favorite place.
As for Aan, she is familiar with this day and Mew's Dad asked her to join.

This time Mew wanted to bring Gulf with him but something never goes right with them.

Mew: Dad I asked you not to make her join, then why did you? I am saying we are not going back together for the last time.

Dad: ok..ok I know and I am not forcing you.
she is not a stranger. I just want to treat her so today was better.

Mew breathed and both stop the topic as they saw Aan is back from the washroom.

The dinner was served.

.....

Office time is over.

Mew's car just drives inside the office parking.

He came out with a spark as he came to pick up Gulf.

He couldn't touch the dinner as he was missing Gulf too much and left early to patch up with Gulf.

He came with the intention that whatever it is they will talk straight and solve it. 

I won't let Frozen to angry with me anymore.
I will coddle him until he is pleased. Yes hehehe...

He even asked the driver which would take Gulf back home to leave as he is coming.

He marches quickly as he is restless to see Frozen but he halts.

Mew stiffened by the scene and his eyes are seething with resentment.

Gulf and Fluke were kissing.

Mew fist his palm and walked away.

If he would stand there for another one sec, he might have killed the person who touched what belongs to him only. 

He even asked the bodyguards to leave.
He don't care anymore.

.......

Oh...you came, so how was he? Did he fuck you better than me? Are you satisfied with him? charged Mew as soon as Gulf access the house.

Mew is intoxicated, tipsy and under the influence, all he can see the lips, touched by someone else.

What rubbish you are talking about? are you crazy? grilled Gulf with annoyance and try to elude.

Gulf jolted as Mew threw the whiskey bottle just adjacent and trudge toward him and grasp Gulf tightly and pinned him to the wall and clenched his cheeks.

I am asking, Did your new Daddy gave you more pleasure than me. Am I not enough for you, you slut?

Gulf's eyes drop a tear when he heard Mew calling him a slut and writhe to get rid of the grip.
With, both hands he keeps hitting Mew but that husky man didn't dodge for an inch.

You are not satisfied with one dick right, alright tonight I will give more than one. you will enjoy it and beg me to stop.

Gulf jostled him and said.. what?? Have you gone mad? You are misunderstanding. Listen to me.

Shut your dirty mouth, shouted Mew and yank Gulf hair and cloaked his mouth with other hand and dragged him along inside the bedroom.

Mew launched him in the bed sternly, Gulf bounced but tried to run away but Mew seized him by the waist and overpowered him to lie on the bed.

Daddy...no...please...you are drunk...stop this..please...

stop Daddy...listen to me...I don't understand why??...tomorrow you will regret it...please no...I don't want you...