🎭.3

Think Mew !! Think Mew!!!

Although how much Mew get drunk but next morning he can remember it properly.

So what happen last night?

Flashback

Mew unlocked the room door by the help of key and entered ,he saw the room was very dark ,only a beam light is seen plus he was dizzy , stumbling with a half open eyes.

He saw a slim figure body is sitting on bed facing his front toward the balcony and back is toward him. He moved to go near to the person but he hit the bed edge and got hurt and was able to fall that suddenly he felt somebody caught him . He looked up to see a face with a mask similar to him.

Then he thought yes she also want to keep it a secret, "that's good". 
It his first time having sex without a relationship and right now he is out of his mind bcz of too much alcohol and due to his hard dick inside his pant so he directly asked her to strip and to laid down.

While she was stripping herself with her back toward Mew ,his eye directly fall on her plumpy ass and he felt a urge to squizzed it ,so he laid next to her pressing his chest to her naked back and pressed her ass harshly. His hand start reaching for her nipple "mmmm I like big tits"  but why this tits are not spongy spongy he thought but after listening the moans "ahhhh" "mmmm" his mind got focused on pleasure he was getting. 

His dick is getting harder and due to alcohol he may passed out very soon so he don't want to waste time anymore he start running his hand toward lower body to reach her vagina hole to prepare her but for a bit he is not able to find the hole,then suddenly he found it "mmm finally got it".

He tried to pushed his finger in one go to the hole but he failed .he thought why it is not going inside ,the hole should be loosed already as she is a asscort so he tried again but he heard a screamed by her to use the lube .

He turned and see a bottle of lube and condom is placed in a  side table. So he poured it and start fingering and when he felt she is ready he put on the condom on his dick ,coated it with lube and thrusted it in a one go and keep on thrusting in and out .

He felt really good bcz hole was very tight and warm like A virgin hole plus when he thrusted her sweet point ,she moan loudly by saying .."daddy ....aaahhhaa ..."

The word daddy ,make his dick more harder ,it's his first time listening moans from such a sexy voice and the person keep on moaning...

"Daddy ...more.... please ... harder..daddy..."

"Yes ...baby ....yes .... Daddy will give more" with her he also keep moaning and thrusting with speed , running his hand all over the body and suddenly he hold a rod ,its touch is similar to  his own dick.

 For some min his mind stop ,so his pace of thrusting but due to dizziness and pleasure he didn't bother to see what's that and start stroking it and after sometime he felt his hand filled with sticky liquid and he released his cum inside the hole and then he laid in the bed and start removing his mask as he was feeling uncomfortable but he felt a hand is stopping him from doing that but he continue and removed it and then passed out .

Flashback end

Oh shit!! .... What a idiot I am .

Why i didn't faced the person directly ,why I had fucked him from behind that I didn't get it that's a boy or girl ...damn alcohol...made me woozy...