🎭.33

Mew: Gulf!! Gulf!!

Gulf: Ha....ha....ha....ha,
Daddy that was a nice cover, this certificate is fake, or what will be the reason for me being suddenly married.

Mew: it's real. Nothing is fake, Frozen.
We are truly married.
I am your husband.

Gulf: married?? Me?? When?? what the Fuck is going on???
Gulf's scream made Mew stop his car abruptly.

It's the conversation on their back travel to the penthouse.

So what actually happened in Dad's house.

Few hrs ago...

Dad: Mew!!! Stop talking nonsense.
You are lying so that I stop your marriage proposals right?

Mew: Why would I lie about such an important matter of my life and you should be happy for your son, finally, I got settled.
I fulfilled your wish, Dad.
And as he is my husband he has every right on my property.

Gulf came out from his bewildered state and gawk at Mew with his Bambi eyes and uttered..

Sir, I think there is something that is not right?
I didn't marry anyone.

Mew: Baby, I will explain you at home. Please let's go.

Dad: you are not going anywhere.
Do you think I will believe whatever you say? I know something else is going on.
He is threatening you, right son.
I will not let you go and also he will not live with you anymore.

To stop all the doubts Mew revealed the soft copy of their marriage certificate to his Dad.

Mew's Dad got intricated and Gulf quickly marched forward and took the phone from Mew and check it too.

Gulf is speechless.
It's like a comet fell on his stars and he is no more bachelor.

Mew: if you have got satisfied then stop humiliating my husband.

Dad: Mew, explain right now? Maybe you are an adult but I am your father.

Mew: ok I will explain but before that, I want to talk with Gulf separately.

Mew pulled Gulf outside and asked him to wait at the car and reassured him of a good explanation of everything.
Mew can't see his Dad being constantly humiliating his baby.

Gulf can't analyze any of the information bcz he is no more sane in this world.

Mew had a huge argument with his father and came back with a spoiled mood and drove at a speed to the penthouse.

......

At penthouse

Gulf: now will you tell me the truth.
Is this what you were hiding?
How come I the groom don't know that I got married overnight?

Mew: while not in an overnight Baby, it's almost 2 month.

Gulf glare and Mew stopped his sarcasm and continue the fact.

Mew: I will start from the beginning, the day when you were very mean to me in the bar that day I was going to propose to you for marriage but you broke my heart and I thought of revenge and I plan to keep you with me forever by marriage.

Gulf: but I never signed a marriage paper or we didn't go through any ceremony? Then how that's possible? I only remember signing our contract.

Mew: to be true there was never any contract.
The paper was blank and it's null.
The Hr documents which I gave you to sign, our marriage paper was within it, and I never gave you time to read it and that's how I registered our marriage.