➪1 - 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 - 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Here I am, packing my stuffs since me and mom are moving to Tokyo for her job and I am transferring to a different school too that my mom had arranged.

"(Y/N), are you done sweetie? hurry up it's almost 5 we must hurry so we can catch up for the last bus trip."

Mom peeked through my room's door and my back facing her still arranging my important stuff.

I turned to answer, "Yes mom just a second."

I let out a huge sigh as I finished packing and left the room, I saw my mom scrolling through her phone, sitting at the couch.

"Let's go sweetie."

She smiled sweetly as she stand up from her seat and took all of her bag and stuff and we locked the house and left.

Here at bus ride, I usually get bored or sleepy so I listen to music to keep me awake and prevent myself from getting bored. I sometimes feel like I'm in the music video too while I rest my head on the window, window is the best place haha.

The bus ride was long, and It's almost 8 pm at night, I tiredly dropped all my stuffs and throw myself at bed as I let out a huge sigh. I was about to close my eyes when I heard a knock on my door knowing it's my mom.

"Sweetie, Are you hungry? Let's go eat."

Mom tiredly smiled while inviting me to eat downstairs but honestly I don't feel like eating since I ate all my snacks on the bus but I can't say no to mom, she'll probably nag at me for skipping a meal.

"Coming Mom, I am soOoOo hungry."

I let out a chuckle and followed her downstairs to the table.

Mom and I ate while talking about stuff we shared so that it felt lively somehow.

"Oh! Your class is near, the school you are entering is Nekoma since it's just a walking distance from here so it'll be easy for you rather than commuting from a far school, is it okay sweetie?" Mom asked

I nodded in response while chewing, Mom smiled and returned her look on her food.

I'm fine with everything, well I am not a choosy person, and I appreciate all my mom is doing and I am glad.

After eating, I voluntarily washed the dishes and my mom told me that she is going to her new office.

Yey, I'm all alone.(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

I entered my room and threw myself to bed and stared at the ceiling.

What should I do?(ᗒᗣᗕ

I felt bored since I've got nothing to do since it's new here, it is all unfamilliar. Even if I contact my friends, I still can't hang out with them since we just moved.

Sigh...

Wait... I'll just go out for a bit so that atleast I can familiarize this place heh.