➪13 - 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 (2)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 - 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 (2)

"(y/n!!!" you heard a shout through your window

You peeked through your window and see a tall figure, It was Kuroo who was climbing to your room.

"What the hell are you doing?" you him landed on your room

he sushed you, "Shh you'll wake others."

"What the hell are you doing here? And it's past 11 already!" You adjusted your voice

Kuroo just flopped down on your bed and rested his head on his both of his palms.

"(y/n)..."

You sat down at the edge of your bed staring down at the guy who was comfortably laying on your bed as if it was normal. You didn't mind it though, but what the hell is he doing right now?

"WHAT?"

"I need your help."

You frowned at him, "That's all? You climbed all the way here just to ask for my help? You could've just texted me!" You hit him with a pillow.

He sat up, "Eh, I feel like asking you personally." He pouted

"Ugh, okay spill it."

"Well... I invited Yumi on a date on mall, can you help me? Can you come? Ask Kenma to accompany you and you two will have a date too! I just really need your help, I want to make things perfect for her." He pleaded with his puppy eyes

You groaned, "Argh fine, I can't bother Kenma, he'll probably spending his day playing, I don't want to bother him, I'll just come."

Kuroo lightened up and suddenly gave you a hug, you were hesitant but you quickly hugged him back before pushing him away.

You rollled your eyes, his eyes were sparkling in joy.

"Now, let me sleep and leave now." You pointed at the window signalling him to leave.

"So mean, goodnight (y/n)!" he waved you a goodbye before he opened your window and left.

You let out a huge sigh and laid on your bed.

Damn you, Kuroo.

Playing on your phone, you slowly drifted to your sleep once again.

"Goodmorning mom." You yawned, rubbing your eyes as you sat down on the table.

Grabbing an apple, your eyes were still half closed and still feeling sleepy.

"Did you stayed up late last night?" Your mom asked, placing a plate of omelet for the both of you.

You shook your head, you can't just say Kuroo barged into your room last night and that caused you to not sleep so you played on your phone to make you fall to sleep and it helped though but it took a little of time.

"Nope mom, I just still want to sleep." It's true, you still wanted to sleep and it's weekend and you have no plan---

Your eyes widened from a sudden recall, you have plans for this day, and that is helping Kuroo for his date with Yumi.