➪8 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

You saw a familliar tall figure outside your house, you already knew who it was. You ran to Kuroo and you two walked together, it became routine since you two live in the same street.

Kuroo waved you saying he's going to his room, so you entered your perspective room before the bell rang. You waved at Kenma at the back and gave you a small smile in return and sat on your sit, you put your earphones on to listen music while waiting your teacher to arrive.

You notice your classmates peeking through the window outside, wondering why, you saw a beautiful girl entering the school. You removed your earphone, some of the student are whispering about the 'beautiful girl'. She seemed to be new because of the way the students acted.

Pfftt, I am also a transferee, why don't they talk about my cuteness! (ง'̀-'́)ง

Before putting your earphones back, the teacher had already arrive with a female student on her back.

"Alright class, from now on, she is joining this class," The teacher turned to look at the student signalling her to go infront to introduce herself.

She stood confidently and flashed a pretty smile, the class was stunned by her look. Well she's really pretty and she looks like a foreign.

"I am Park Yumi and I am looking forward to be friends with you all." She confidently introduced flashing her sweet smile.

Wow, she is so confident, how I wish I was more confident too.

"You may sit beside there." The teacher pointed at my direction behind me. She smiled at me before sitting.

"Hi, what's your name?" She asked while smiling sweetly.

"I'm (y/n), (l/n) (y/n)." you smiled back at her.

She offered a hand to shake, "Nice meeting you (y/n)."

You accepted and shook it, and someone called to her and returned to talk to them, so you turned your attention to the teacher who is explaining lessons.

She seems nice, she's also pretty and innocent looking. Not bad.

The bell rang and the class dismissed, you approached Kenma who just hanged his bag on his shoulder, suddenly an arm wrapped around your arm. You turned to see Yumi.

"Oh, Yumi what's up?"

"Can I eat lunch with you?" she asked, her arms were still locked around yours.

You glanced at Kenma and smiled, signalling him if it was okay, he just turned and walked ahead.

"Yeah, of course!" You answered with enthusiasm and she grinned as she tightly wrapped her arms around yours.

You guys started to follow him heading to the school's canteen. Yumi was still glued to you.

Kenma was still silent and you told Yumi that he is just like that so she understood it. You sat next to Yumi opposite to Kenma's.