➪9 - 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 - 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Mom I'm hanging out at Kuroo's!"

"Okay sweetie, be home safe okay?"

"Yes mom, gotta go." You ran outside, decided to go buy for snack first. You bought some beer, large junkfoods and chocolates.

You knocked at Kuroo's place with a hand full of plastic bags.

When he opened it, you showed him the bags in your hands before entering.

"That's too much and you didn't have to, ya know." he closed the door behind you.

"Whatever, We're going to watch a movie!" You jumped at the couch making yourself at home.

Kuroo scoffed as he smacked your head lightly.

"Hey!"

He sat on the floor, "Oi, help me with your new classmate."

"Wait let us eat a snack first!"

"Yeah, fine."

You reach for the plastic bag and teared it open and shared it with Kuroo.

"Okay, now help me."

"Wait! Let's drink a beer first! Beer is good with snacks you know?"

You are purposely doing this to piss him off, you really love to tease him, and he is asking for your help so you test his patience.

Kuroo just rolled his eyes, he was ready to smack you if you are going to do something like that again, he'll be super annoyed.

"So...what again hmm?" You tilt your head to side, and waited to listen of what he says.

"Help.me."

This time, he looks really serious, he is looking at your eyes directly. So you realize that he really needs your help.

"Okay, what can I help you with sir?"

"Well you know... Yumi," mentioning her name makes him blush again so he looked away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hmmmm, This is her first day of school and I don't know much about her..." you started while looking far away as you rubbed your chin to look like you are thinking and he silently listened carefully.

"I think you should talk to her, but don't make it too obvious, just being friendly like that, I think she's the type of liking friendly ones than a flirt."

Kuroo just nodded and mouthed "oohhh".

You took a glance at Kuroo and saw his pinkish cheeks, you pinched it lightly and he backed away.

"Why wittle Kuroo blushing?~" you teased him in a sing song way.

"Shut up, you know what? Let's just watch a movie."

"That's what I am waiting! Hurry up if you don't want to run out of snacks!" You shoved a plenty chips to your mouth.

"Yeah sure." he stood up and looked for a movie to watch.

"And by the way, I am not helping you when you don't treat me ice cream!" You pointed out, chewing chips.

"Do I have to do that, is that necessary??" he groaned.

"Yeah of course duh, I am not doing any favors for free." You wiggled your eyebrows at him and he gave you a disgusted look.

Sitting beside you, he sighed agreeing at your 'ice cream' thing.

"What are we watching?" you asked, handing Kuroo the snack and opened a can of beer.

"A horror movie, do you want it?"

"Ah! What about we watch romance? So atleast you'll have an Idea to be close with Yumi you know." You wiggled your eyebrows and Kuroo lightened up, he went to change the movie.

"Stop crying you idiot, it's just movie."

"Shut your trap, It's so sad you know, she love him so much and she didn't have the chance to tell him because he likes someone else already, that is soooo sad." You continued wiping your tears.

The movie ended already and Kuroo was laughing at you for crying and teasing you that you are just being exaggerated.

"I just wasted my time on this movie, It's not bad but I did not get any ideas for getting close to Yumi."

"Huh as if Yumi would like a heartless jerk like you!" You sniffed and wipe snort on his shirt.

"What the hell (y/n)?!"

You ran before he can catch you, you two ran around the living room to the kitchen and back to the living room.

Not until he caught you and stumble from the beer can causing the both of you fall on the couch, Kuroo fell straight on the top of you.

You both stared and in a snap you parted away.

This is so awkward ಠ_ಠ

You both looked away and Kuroo rubbed the back of his neck.

It was an awkward silence...

...

You cleared your throat, "Oh! haha Mom's gonna be mad, well, I'm going home now. See you tommorrow." You stood up trying your best to act normal as usual.

"I'll walk you home."

"Okay."

On your way back to your house, it was silent, still not forgeting about the incident earlier so Kuroo decided to quicken his pace a bit and you followed him.

"I-I'm going in, goodnight." you smiled at him normally.

"Goodnight (y/n)." He gave you a pat and ruffles your hair.

You pouted and kicked him for messing your hair.

"Jerk."

"Shorty." He stuck out his tongue.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 - 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞