➪12 - 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 - 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢

You woke up lazily as usual, you heard from downstair some noises. Wondering who was it, you heard a knock on your door. You stood and turned the door knob.

"Sweetie, Kuroo is downstairs."

"Eh??"

"Yes, come on and let's have a breakfast."

To your shock, you look up to your mirror, your hair was a mess and your face was a little bit different. You combed your hair first before washing your face.

You took a glance at the mirror making sure you look normal and walked downstairs.

"Come here." your mom waved at you and pulled chair for you and sat down beside Kuroo as she went back to cook some pancakes.

Kuroo was already in his uniform and it was shame that he woke up and prepared early than you, who's still in pajamas.

"Goodmorning (y/n)" Kuroo softly greeted.

"Goodmorning Kuroo, why are you here?"

"Why? You don't want me to be hear?" Kuroo joked

"T-That's not what I mean't!" you shook your hands

"Silly, I was just kidding," he ruffled your hair causing you to frown

"Well what do you think? Let's walk to school together." He added.

"And by the way, I am not walking with you guys home later, we are going to Miyagi for a practice match with the Karasuno school, But if you want to come, I'll tell coach."

"Uhm... are you guys staying over there?"

"Nope, after the practice match we head home after."

"And can you invite Yumi for me?"

His eyes sparkled, pleading you until you agreed to his request.

"There there, eat Kuroo-chan and (y/n) you eat too okay?" Your mom placed pancakes and sat infront of you.

"Kuroo-chan, how's my little (y/n)?" your mom asked

"Mom! Stop it! I'm not a kid." You muttered while pouting.

"She's nice and good ma'am... good at kicking and smacking." He mumbled the last park so you pinched his thighs.

"You can call me mom too and you should always come here, my little (y/n) is lonely here."

"E-Eh yes mom sure." He smiled

Kuroo glance to you and gave you a death stare and smiled sweetly to your mom.

After all of chatting, Kuroo suggested to wash the dishes but your mom refused so she told you to wash instead and you obediently followed. Kuroo sat at the couch and scrolled on his phone. Your mom has already left to work.