➪17 - 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17 - 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

The day went on as usual, listening to the teachers discussing every subject lessons. Kenma was excused on the class for having a volleyball practice.

You and Yumi made your way to the school's gym, upon entering you can already hear the loud shoes squeaks, balls being spiked and a thuds. The boy's team practice was amazing. The fun was more visible than practicing.

You and Yumi sat on the bleachers watched them play. Luckily you all got no classes after this so you all can proceed to Yaku's place where the party is happening.

"Wow you guys are coming too?" The mohawk haired guy approached the two of you where his water bottle was.

"Yes." You responded excitedly

"That's nice!" He beamed in excitement giving you both a high fives

"We can play games too!" Lev butted in

"That'll be fun!" Yumi says

Kuroo approached the two of you with Kenma behind. He wiped his sweat and turned to the both of you, specifically to Yumi who was slightly blush to Kuroo's presence.

"Let's go guys!"

Yumi locked her arms around yours as you followed the boys behind, the walk to Yaku's place wasn't that actually long. Entering the gate, his house has a second floor it has a beautiful garden so it was nice.

You all removed your shoes as you all entered the house.

"Pardon for the intrusion."

"Damn I miss this place." Kuroo flopped down on the couch following the others and the both of you and Yumi.

The room was a little bit dark and the light was just the dancing colorful led lights making it more appear like a party.

Yaku played a party music with the big speaker making the room more lively and fun. The boys began jumping from excitement and partying.

"GUYS! COME ON LET'S PIG OUT!" Yaku shouted from the dining

You all walked to the dining, it has a very large table with many foods on it. It almost made you drool over it because of its tasty looking.

"(y/n)'s drooling!" Lev teased you beside him

You playfully smacked him earning a chuckle from and turned your look to the table.

Yaku pulled you a chair and smiled, "Don't be shy and let's enjoy ourselves okay?" He announced and sat beside Lev

Kuroo pulled out a chair for Yumi and sa beside her. Kenma sat beside you silently as he slid his psp to his pocket.

After eating you all headed to the living room, it was wide. Yumi had separated with you to Kuroo. They really are so close now.

The feeling you felt earlier seemed to came back. You really don't know why you suddenly feel like this you knew that Kuroo was just your friend. You don't want to believe it. You just can't explain even if it's your own feelings. You had the urge to figure what it was but how?