➪26 - 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26 - 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"You're dating now already?!" Lev looks at them in disbelief

"Y-Yeah." Kuroo confirmed proudly and at the same time flustered, his left arm rested on Yumi's shoulder a hint of red hue plastered on her face.

"Aw I ship you with (y/n) though." he pouts

Soon after his nose scrunches and eyes furrowed when he felt Yaku elbowed him in his ribs.

Kuroo and Yumi chuckled and you just smiled to blend in with them too to avoid the awkwardness.

They're together now already...

I feel... hurt.

It hurts.

You stared down on your food, your appetite faded. You heard your groupmates chatting, lauging and telling stuffs. You just sat there paying no attention. You took a glance at them for a second. They do look good and in love with each other and here you are, sitting like a loser.

Kenma noticed you as your shoulders dropped, he nudge you to check if you are alright. You gave him a little nod for assurance then took a bite on your mouth not really wanting to eat but you needed, you don't want to waste it anyways.

"By the way guys, we're having an activity this morning, we are having a poster making about this camp then tonight we'll be having a bonfire night and making a tent as well." you announced

"Bonfireee!" Lev says excitedly

"Might as well bring us marshmallows." Yaku says after taking a bite from his food

"I don't want to sleep outside." Kenma ground inaudibly but you heard it and it painted all over his face

"Come on it'll be fun!" Kuroo grinned, "Right?" he turned to Yumi ans she nodded

"I can tell excuse you if you don't want to." you said

"No it's fine." he formed his lips into a thin line

You nodded ans took a last bite in your food, finishing up you stood up and walked straight to the room not giving them a single glance since you wanted to get out of their, you can't handle the sight of Kuroo and Yumi. It made you uneasy, specially those looks that Yumi's been giving you.

"Bitch." you muttered, completely annoyed at her, it was really getting annoying for you.

You took a shower and laid on you bed for a bit, this time all you want is to sleep or go home. This camp should be fun, well it is really fun but however about Kuroo and Yumi pulled down your mood so that was really not cool.

You felt someone jumped on your bed causing you to bounce and shot your eyes open.

"Oya? You're awfully off today, what's wrong?" Kuroo asked

"Oh nothing, just not feeling well." you said

"Then want to have some drink or ice cream? My treat!" He said cheerily