➪4 - 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 - 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

"You're the!---" you both pointed at each other with wide eyes.

Kenma was confuse so he look at the both of you as if asking of what the hell was going on.

Kenma cleared his throat and the both of you calmed down and waited Kenma to speak.

"You guys know each other?" Kenma spoke as he slid his psp on his jacket pocket.

"Not really, I just met her at the Ice Cream shop because she was drooling over the ice cream and she didn't have---" Kuroo answered but was cut off buy you.

"W-Well yeah, we just met there." you glared at Kuroo for making you sound like crazy.

"By the way, I'm Tetsurou Kuroo." The boy with spiky black hair introduced.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you Kuroo-san." you bowed a little and smiled awkwardly.

Wow I made another friend, so lucky~ ( ˘ ³˘)

The three of you ate together when Kuroo spoke,

"So how did the two of you knew each other?" he asked

"Uh well, I happen to see Kenma at the park and he seemed lonely but he said he was waiting for someone, so I approached to him and I treated him an ice cream." you proudly answered.

"Wow, so she was the one I saw with you at the park?" he turned to Kenma and he nodded.

"What a coincidence." Kuroo chuckled.

The break was over and Kuroo made his way to his class waving at the both of you as you and Kenma also returned to your perspective class together.

Class was not that boring and you easily understand the lesson that the teacher was discussing.

You turned to your back to see Kenma at the back and you wave and winked at him, so saw him raise his eyebrows and stick out his tongue like a kitty cat and he looks cute. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Class dismissed."

The teacher left the room with book in her hands. The students were rushing out to go home and you were left behind at your seat still packing up your stuffs in your bag. Kenma approach you as you zipped your bag.

"Hey." he called shyly

"Oh yeah, hey what's up?"

Kenma followed you from behind and catches up as you both left the room.

"Uhm, so want to walk home together?"

"Wow, yes I would love to."

Not long until someone's running from behind and felt his hand on your should as he catches his breath.

"Oh hey Kuroo?"

"You guys going home?"

Kenma didn't't bother answering he also did not even mind acknowledging his presence.