➪6 - 𝐬𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 - 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

You woke up from your bed and stretched your arms, saturday mornings are the best. No schools, no homework and no Kuroo. Oh, he just lives three houses away in the same street as you.

You reach out for your phone and speaking of the devil, you receive a text from Kuroo just 5 minutes ago.

From: Do not answer.
to: Chibi-chan

Yo, wanna hang out? just show you around cuz y not ;)))

From: (y/n)
to: Do not answer.

Eh? Sure, what time?

From: Do not answer.
to: Chibi-chan

Around 9, We'll fetch you to your house ;)))

To: Do not answer.
from: (y/n)

Ehh?? What do you mean by 'we'll'???

From: Do not answer.
to: Chibi-chan

Dumbass, Kenma and I... I invited him and surprisingly he agreed since you're coming too.

Sighing, you went downstairs to fill your growling stomach, your mom left you a note and your breakfast she cooked for you.

Atleast you have friends now here to hang out with, you were thankful for that but sometimes you can't handle Kuroo's annoying personality. He won't leave you until you get annoyed by him every day and every time.

You got some time so you laid on the couch scrolling and watching on your phone to kill some time.

It took 5 rings until Kenma answered Kuroo's call.

"What?" Kenma answered on the other call, a hint of annoyance in his tone, he's voice was nearly whispering, he sounds like he woke up from the call.

"Oi Kenma, wanna hang out with us? We're gonna show (y/n) around since she's a newbie. Wanna come?" Kuroo spoke.

Kuroo just woke earlier and how come he has this so much energy, his voice was a little loud for Kenma who was still sleeping.

When Kuroo mentioned you, Kenma had the urge to lazily get up from bed and his phone was still on his ear listening to Kuroo has to say.

"Fine, now let me sleep bye." Kenma ended the call without thinking twice.

Kuroo texted him the schedule for the plan. He slid his phone back to his pocket. It was still early so he thought of jogging first to kill some time.

Gotta sweat, he thought.

Kuroo has not planned yet where to show you around so while jogging he thought of many nice places to show you around.

Maybe go to mall? Arcade games? Ice cream shop?

Now that he made up his mind, you guys will go to mall then arcade and lastly eat ice cream on your way home and maybe walk around the park.