➪15 - 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15 - 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

You feel yourself sweating from the sun that slips from the window. You heard a snore beside you. You turned to look at the a figure.

"WHAT THE FUCK KUROO!!!" you screeched

Kuroo jolted up in shock, he looked at you, "What?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING HERE IN MY BED?!"

"WE SLEPT TOGETHER?" you added

He looked at you with ease and calmed, "Geez, you were sick last night and you slept on me while watching movie, can't wake you up, you were sleeping so peacefully y'know."

You raised an eyebrow when he lean in and palmed your forehead, "You're still hot you still have your fever."

"Ughhh." you groaned and fell back

"Your mom had already left to work, uhm..." he looked away and seemed shy while rubbing the back of his neck

You tilted your head and waited him to continue, "She saw us sleeping, I was awake for a moment to check my phone, I told her it's not what she thinks and I told her you have a fever."

"Hmmm, did she ask how entered the house huh?" You smirked

He smirked back, "Luckily she didn't"

You threw a pillow on his face, "I'm hungry." You mumbled rubbing your tummy.

"Your mom told me she had made us a breakfast, come on now."

He helped you get up, you both walked downstairs and Kuroo assisted you incase you fall.

"Ugh I got this I'm feeling better now."

Kuroo pulled a chair for you and sat opposite to you.

"Itadakimasu."

You read the note that your mom left, it says that she'll be having her overtime, she sure takes mostly overtimes during weekends. It looks like he had already read it.

"Wanna hang out with Kenma?"

"Hmm sure, but I still have my fever so let's just invite Kenma here if he want to." You shoved a spoonful of fried rice.

"Well let's call him after this, he might be sleeping this time and do you want us to stay over here? If you want to." He looked at you chewing

"Yeah it's fine, Mom's taking overtime so yeah."

"Okay then."

Kuroo volunteered on washing the dishes and told you to rest. You don't want to sleep so you decided to call Kenma. It took about four rings for him to pick up.

"Hello?" His voice was like he just woken up from sleep.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Nah, it's fine. By the way, what's up?"

"Uhm..." you paused thinking of how to choose the right words