➪19 - 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 - 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

"(Y/N)!"

"WTF KUROO! YOU SCARED AGAIN THE SHIT OUT ME WHAT THE HELL!"

You kicked him but he dodged it making him burst out laughing as you shot him a glare.

"I'm here to walk with you to school." He opened the gate for you before exiting your house.

"Thank you so much Kuroo." You sarcastically smiled

"You are very welcome dear (y/n)." He smiled back sarcastically

"So how's you and Yumi huh?" You nudged him trying your self not to sound interested

Im not that interested whatever's going on with them just wanna know.

You fought with your thoughts as you immediately shrugged it off and waited Kuroo to answer.

"All thanks to your help, of course it's going out pretty well and I think I'll confess to her soon."

You gulped feeling a lump in your throat , "W-Well that's so nice!" You kept up a supportive tone

"Well I know right?! Wish me luck she'll like me back." He nudges you slightly with a grin plastered on his face.

"Of course silly as long as you treat me ice cream you know I don't take favors for free." You smirked

"Well wanna grab ice cream after school?"

"I would definitely love to."

The both of you walked with bickering and laughters to school, It became a routine for the both of you. You both separated and walked off to your perspective classrooms. Seeing Yumi enter the room before your, she didn't acknowledged your presence she just walked straight to her seat not giving you a single glance. You gulped, finding answers why is she like that when you don't recall making her upset or something.

Well maybe she's just having her bad day

You decided not to bother her but in your mind you wanted to talk about it but you just don't want to make her more upset. Yumi was usually shy and friendly with you but this is a first. Her eyes were cold as she kept a straight face.

The class went on your mind was active and thinking about something else. You can't even explain what you are specifically thinking of. You are really confused that it makes you go crazy.

You went on staring outside the window and didn't bother listening to what the teacher infront was saying. You didn't have the mood to listen when your mind was somewhere else.

You flinched as your mind came back to reality when the bell rang signalling that it's lunch break already. You walked to Kenma who was packing his stuffs, you felt an arm being wrapped around yours. It was Yumu who was smiling at you like she didn't ignored you moments ago but you shrugged it off and smiled back to her.

Maybe something happened that's why...

"Oya!" Kuroo waved at the three you once he spotted walking to your usual table.