➪2 - 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

a/n: hiiiii, u reading dis? wow I'm grateful uwu i love you so much if you do, btw, wowww! chapter 2 huh? I'm writing this out of boredom, I just published the first chap, actually I was going to publish it when this reached to 10 chap but i got too excited lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

You woke up with a phone on your hand, you checked it and the battery drained so you charge it.

You heard your mom knocked on you door exactly that you woke up on time, she tells you to come and have a breakfast, you nodded and walked to your bathroom to do your morning routine.

"Wow, pancakeees!" you exlaimed earning a chuckle from your mom as you both sat down.

Itadakimasu!

You happily ate your pancakes and drank you milk that your mom made, as usual you volunteered to wash that plates so your mom will prepare to go to her work.

You kissed you mom's cheek and bid goodbye as she left the house, you sat down at the couch thinking again what to do. You easily get bored so you needed to find something to do. You wanted to watch a movie but there is no movie disc. You just sighed in defeat.

Boriiiiing(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

You decided to go outside and go to the park where you went last night.

When you reached the park, you saw someone who is seated on the swing. He's focused on the phone in landscape, he seemed to playing something.

He seemed lonely so you decided to approach him but he did not notice your presence even when you're infront of him, he was just too focused on his game.

"Is that fun?" you asked as you bent down to look at his phone

He slightly flinched but kept himself calm, he paused his game and look at you shyly.

"Not really, I'm just killing my time, I am waiting for someone."

He then brought his eyes back to the screen and continued playing.

You sat to the another swing seat and watched him play.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N), what's your name?"

He didn't look and his eyes were still glued on the screen but it didn't matter to you, you were the one who approach him anyway and he seemed lonely and you want to make a friend atleast.

"Kenma." he replied simply

"Oh, So Kenma is your name?" you repeated trying to make it sound friendly.

He look at you shortly and back to the screen, "Kozume... Kenma."

He seemed to be a shy type so you were the one to be friendly and it's not that bad though.

"Nice to meet you Kenma-san." you gave him a smile and the long haired blonde boy just nodded with a shy smiled on his face and looked at his phone again.

Wow, I just made a friend, but I dunno if he sees me as his friend too but, nevermind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"By the way..."