➪30 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 (2)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 (2)

After leaving the Kuroo's house, you went straightly home and texted your mom you'd be doing some homework and it was just a lie. Lying lazily on your bed, you thought back about the move you just did to Kuroo.

Omg, what I did is so sneakyyy

You rolled over and over and muffled your scream into the pillow, why did you do that after all? Well, you just did it. What is done is done and you wished Kuroo doesn't know it and if he did, it's the end of you, not mentioning Yumi who'll beat the shit out of you.

Touching your lip, you remembered how his forehead was so soft and his hair that smelt nice and addictive, you've smelled it before. Thinking about that was making you all red and kinda miss it. You just wanna stare at him like forever but you knew you couldn't.

You bit your lip out of frustration and just played on your phone first before going to sleep.

Kuroo woke up as he felt his neck aching so bad that he couldn't move it. He sat up as he gently place his head on the steady place.

"Dude that hurts." he moaned out

"Huh?" he blinked as he squinted his eyes and saw himself wrapped in a blanket

He looked around hoping to see you but he didn't so he thought that you maybe got home already and it was already past 1 am.

Did she gave me blanket?

Seeing his blanket he took a hint that you took it in his room but he didn't mind it and he was thankful you did this for him. He felt bad for sleeping and made you feel alone while watching movie.

Then he noticed the note that was on the table it read, 'Hey you dumbass you slept while we're halfway watching a movie, you also drooled on your own shirt and I took a photo for memory because it was too funny hehe . And by the way, sorry I entered your room, I just went to give you a blanket in case you'll feel cold. By the time you're reading this, I left some patches on your room in case your neck was hurting since you slept on the most uncomfortable way. Bye Roosterhead I'm heading home for now thank you for the dinner your mom was so nice I hope I get to meet her often."

He smiled at the note, he felt really happy that even though you often smack and mess with him at least you cared for him and that what makes him happy. He felt bad for making you walk on your way back home all alone.

On this weekend, you would just wake up late knowing there is no school, you would invite Kuroo over or Kuroo would invite you to hang out and go to ice cream shop. Today, you Kuroo and Kenma will be hanging out this sunday and play some video games or stroll on some places nearby. As usual, you and Kuroo would bicker around while Kenma just stayed quiet deep inside he was enjoying and he can't deny that he was having fun rather than being alone at his room playing video games all day.

"Oi! Let's go have some ice cream!" You tugged Kenma's and Kuroo's shirt

"Really? Didn't we just ate?" Kuroo growled

"Let's go then." Kenma agreed shoving his phone to his pocket

"Yey!" you clapped your hands