➪29 - 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29 - 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Walking in the Kuroo's house, you nervously played with your shirt, looking around and felt of missing the place again. You noticed that the house was well organized unlike when Kuroo's all alone with the house, surely his mom settled it for the dinner.

"Pardon for the intrusion." You said and the woman instantoy flashed a wide smile upon seeing you and your mom enter the house.

You all exchanged greetings and Ms. Kuroo lead you both to the dining table. The table was full of delicously looking foods that made your eye sparkle but you behaved yourself.

"Let's all sit." Ms. Kuroo clapped her hands

"Itadakimasu!" you all clapped your hands and begand shoving foods on your plates

"(Y/n) eat up okay?" She says giving you a platefull food

"Y-Yeah thank you." you smiled

"Don't be shy~" Kuroo beside you teases you

You elbowed him lightly, the mothers giggle seeing their son and daughter get along well.

The dinner went on and filled with endlessly chatting especially the two mothers remisniscing their old days, complimenting and jokes.

"So, (Y/n) darling, do you like my son, Tetsu? Actually you both would look lovely together." Ms. Kuroo asked wide smiled

You nearly spit the tea you were gulping, "S-Sorry, What?"

She tilted her head, waiting for you to answer, you actually heard it clearly you were just awkwarded and shy at the embarrassing question.

"N-No, uhm I mean yeah? As my best friend." you keep your head low and began shoving some food out of awkwardness as you hide the creeping pink tint on your cheeks.

"Aww, I thought you're the one, you're such a lovely girl for my Tetsu." she pouted and seemed to be dissapointed

"M-Mom, actually I have a girlfriend." Kuroo said and blushed

"What? Who's this lucky girl? Is she lovely more than (Y/n)?"

You just bowed your head low and listened to their conversations. It was rather awkward or feeling hurt at the mention of Kuroo having a girlfriend. You tried yourself to keep calm and just eat some food.

"Guys, we're leaving you both for a while okay? We'll just go and meet some friend of ours." Your mom announced

"Eh?" You knitted your eyebrows

"Sweetie, do you want to stay over and hang out with Tetsu?" Ms. Kuroo asks

"S-Sure Kuroo-san." You smiled

"Mom buy me some snacksss."

"Okay okay, now bye for now kids, have fun."

"Bye" you both waved your goodbyes as you watched them left the house.

"Hey." he called

"Hmmm" you looked up from your screen

"Let's watch a movieeee."

"Is there a snack there?" you asked, as you laid on the couch comfortably and still played on your phone

"Yeah we have plenty, let's pig out." he giggled and went to go get the snacks

"Dude we just ate minutes ago." you rolled your eyes snatching the plastic of junk food from his hands

"Coming from someone who asked for snacks." he smirked and sat on the floor

"Whatever." you laughed

As usual, the whole movie marathon were with laughs with comedy movie you both were watching. When there was a funny stupid scene, you both would try to mimick and laugh at each others stupidity.

"PASS ME THAT ONE!" you yelled eyes fixated on the tv screen

"Geez I'm right here no need to yell." Kuroo scolded you

"Suuumiiimaseeen."

Yawning, you tried to keep your self awake but you can't fight your sleepiness anymore as this was the third movie you both were watching, surely you knew Kuroo was already asleep, he would be loud and talks a lot when he was awake.

Squinting your eyes, you tried to wake yourself up and turned off the tv. You fixed all the mess on the table.

You took a glance at Kuroo, sleeping peacefully in a uncomfortable position, you cringed at the sight and felt discomfort just by seeing at that state. You hurriedly went to search for his room, feeling hesitant, you went in to the room you assumed to be his since it had a name plate on the door.

The room was yet messy for a teenage boy's room but unbelievably organized for a guy like Kuroo. Grabbing the soft blanket, you went back amd gently place the blanket on the top of him. You wanted to help him sleep in a comfortable state but you can't wake him up and you can't lift him.

You didn't notice you found yourself staring at the peacefully sleeping raven haired guy infront of you. It was so close that you can see all the features on his face that can only be seen if you were close.

His eyelashed were thick and long

his eye wrinkles

his rosy lips

Everything, he was so beautiful. You wanted to just stare at him so long, forever but you can't. There was already someone in his heart, the one that will love him and stare at him freely amd lovingly.

Wiping a single tear on your face, you stared at him once again and printed this moment on your mind and memory since this will chance will never happen again.

Closing your eyes slowly, you leaned in slowly to place a gentle kiss on his forehead. He didn't moved or any sign of waking up. You stood up and left a note before leaving the house.

I really like you a lot, idiot.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29 - 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫